Page 3 of 66 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Your Character

This is a discussion on Your Character within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; first off, if youre the only druid in the guild you're joining, i dont think theyre even doing zg. you ...
Page: 3

bull

first off, if youre the only druid in the guild you're joining, i dont think theyre even doing zg. you also need to farm naxx for months and months and there are only a few guilds in the world that have killed kel'thuzad. so good luck.

FatM4n

Originally posted by bull
    first off, if youre the only druid in the guild you're joining, i dont think theyre even doing zg. you also need to farm naxx for months and months and there are only a few guilds in the world that have killed kel'thuzad. so good luck.
    well those guilds are one of the one im joining, and splinters droprate is 20% of all mobs in Molten Core, and head and bottom is 100% droprate from Kel'Thuzzad and Ragnaros

Sweet

Originally posted by FatM4n+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FatM4n)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-bull
    well those guilds are one of the one im joining, and splinters droprate is 20% of all mobs in Molten Core, and head and bottom is 100% droprate from Kel'Thuzzad and Ragnaros[/b]
    Hehe, that's so very wrong... it's not Ragnaros, it's C'thun, and you don't get the splinters off of trash in MC, you get them off of bosses in Naxx... how do I know this? I read the page you linked for a few moments and looked at the yellow posts... :lol:

DragonFire

Originally posted by bull
    I've did ZG without a druid you don't need a druid to clear it..

FatM4n

Originally posted by Sweet+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sweet)</div>
    Originally posted by FatM4n@
    <!--QuoteBegin-bull

well those guilds are one of the one im joining, and splinters droprate is 20% of all mobs in Molten Core, and head and bottom is 100% droprate from Kel'Thuzzad and Ragnaros
    Hehe, that's so very wrong... it's not Ragnaros, it's C'thun, and you don't get the splinters off of trash in MC, you get them off of bosses in Naxx... how do I know this? I read the page you linked for a few moments and looked at the yellow posts... :lol:[/b]
    my bad, but still getting 40 splinters are not the hard part since they drops from trash bosses throu out naxxarams, AQ40 is the hard part and the 5 man instance when you have to de foul the staff

Sweet

Originally posted by Sweet+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sweet)
    <!--QuoteBegin-FatM4n
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-bull

Hehe, that's so very wrong... it's not Ragnaros, it's C'thun, and you don't get the splinters off of trash in MC, you get them off of bosses in Naxx... how do I know this? I read the page you linked for a few moments and looked at the yellow posts... :lol:[/b]
    my bad, but still getting 40 splinters are not the hard part since they drops from trash bosses throu out naxxarams, AQ40 is the hard part and the 5 man instance when you have to de foul the staff[/b][/quote]

hehe, np, but a lot of people in there said that the splinters only dropped off ofthe bosses, which would mean months and months of farming and stuff... ugh, too much farming to think about... :wub:

your not even 60 and ur calling anything in naxx "trash"?
    another thing...i can believe doign aq40 and not having any druids, but downing kel thuzad is big and i seriously doubt that somehow all the druids who want to get in that guild, and a ton would, didnt make it...

FatM4n

Originally posted by SlmShady
    your not even 60 and ur calling anything in naxx "trash"?
    another thing...i can believe doign aq40 and not having any druids, but downing kel thuzad is big and i seriously doubt that somehow all the druids who want to get in that guild, and a ton would, didnt make it...
    I used trash cuz in the link I posted they used trash to and by trash I mean the bosses between the big bosses

NightOwl

Splinters drop from boss type mobs... patchwerk and forward... they even drop from the top bosses of each wing. The drop rate is kinda of bad anyway... but, like I told u, no way in hell a druid is going to get his Atiesh in front of the mages or the warlocks... so, unless the guild is insane and doesn't know what they are doing, u will get ur atiesh when all the mages/warlocks/priests have theirs... so, long time waiting there. And an Atiesh isn't easy... Nihilid has like 4... and they are just the best guild in the world. Inner Sanctum (EU 1st, World 2nd Nefarian) has 2. So, don't get ur hopes too high. Maybe after BC, but anyway, after BC some blues will have better procs and stats then Atiesh.

FatM4n

Originally posted by NightOwl
    Splinters drop from boss type mobs... patchwerk and forward... they even drop from the top bosses of each wing. The drop rate is kinda of bad anyway... but, like I told u, no way in hell a druid is going to get his Atiesh in front of the mages or the warlocks... so, unless the guild is insane and doesn't know what they are doing, u will get ur atiesh when all the mages/warlocks/priests have theirs... so, long time waiting there. And an Atiesh isn't easy... Nihilid has like 4... and they are just the best guild in the world. Inner Sanctum (EU 1st, World 2nd Nefarian) has 2. So, don't get ur hopes too high. Maybe after BC, but anyway, after BC some blues will have better procs and stats then Atiesh.
    You do know that theres 4 diffrent staff, 1 for warlocks, 1 for mages,1 for druids and 1 for priests so whoever collects 40 splinters first and starts the quest will get the staff, with some luck

NightOwl

<!--QuoteBegin-NightOwl
    You do know that theres 4 diffrent staff, 1 for warlocks, 1 for mages,1 for druids and 1 for priests so whoever collects 40 splinters first and starts the quest will get the staff, with some luck[/b]
    and u do know that guilds that do Naxx don't exactly roll on Splinters... and if will join on 60 and they already do AQ40 I can think of a couple of ppl that will have way more DKPs then u do and will get their Atiesh first... and a guild that does AQ40 isn't exactly a guild that does Naxx. Once again, best guild in the world has 4... imagine if every mage/priest/lock/druid started rolling on atiesh splinters... amazingly bad. And don't come with the "U know there are 4 diferent types of staves" kind of talk... the staff is created accordingly to who starts the quest. so, unless the guild doesn't know what they are doing (which can't be true if they can gather 40 splinters of Atiesh) no way in hell a druid will pass in front of the mages/locks/priests... being a jack-of-all-trades sucks exactly cause of that... druids don't excel at nothing so they don't get state of the art gear for whatever job they have (healing, dpsing or tanking)

Sad but true.

FatM4n

Originally posted by NightOwl+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(NightOwl)</div>
    Originally posted by FatM4n@
    <!--QuoteBegin-NightOwl

You do know that theres 4 diffrent staff, 1 for warlocks, 1 for mages,1 for druids and 1 for priests so whoever collects 40 splinters first and starts the quest will get the staff, with some luck
    and u do know that guilds that do Naxx don't exactly roll on Splinters... and if will join on 60 and they already do AQ40 I can think of a couple of ppl that will have way more DKPs then u do and will get their Atiesh first... and a guild that does AQ40 isn't exactly a guild that does Naxx. Once again, best guild in the world has 4... imagine if every mage/priest/lock/druid started rolling on atiesh splinters... amazingly bad. And don't come with the "U know there are 4 diferent types of staves" kind of talk... the staff is created accordingly to who starts the quest. so, unless the guild doesn't know what they are doing (which can't be true if they can gather 40 splinters of Atiesh) no way in hell a druid will pass in front of the mages/locks/priests... being a jack-of-all-trades sucks exactly cause of that... druids don't excel at nothing so they don't get state of the art gear for whatever job they have (healing, dpsing or tanking)

Sad but true.[/b]
    Hmmm. Maybe the one that wants to do the athies will get the splinters and
    other ppl in the guild is nic enough to not loot splinters, A good guild is a friendly guild that do everything for their friends. Like if i'm saying I want 40 splinters to make the frame they will certainly support me and farm with me in hope they get good drops and I can keep the splinters

EDITED: I know my friends better then you so I know that in a few months I will end up with a ateish of greatmaster guardian

i dont think u understnad that naxx isnt just another one of the low lvl 5 man instances, and i seriously doubt this guild has doen kel thuzad...

NightOwl

Originally posted by SlmShady
    i dont think u understnad that naxx isnt just another one of the low lvl 5 man instances, and i seriously doubt this guild has doen kel thuzad...
    I like the part where he talks about rolling stuff in naxx...

Originally posted by NightOwl+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(NightOwl)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-SlmShady
    I like the part where he talks about rolling stuff in naxx...[/b]
    lol and apparently a good guild=drop everything and farm stuff for 1 person

Page 3 of 66 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    06-11-2023, 02:14 PM
  2. Hits: 2
    12-07-2022, 09:51 AM
  3. Hits: 1
    05-24-2022, 09:37 PM