zzzzzzzzzz how many fucking patches?

This is a discussion on zzzzzzzzzz how many fucking patches? within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; yesterday i bought wow , i went home took ages to install , i try making account via website but ...
Page: 1

yesterday i bought wow , i went home took ages to install , i try making account via website but i couldnt do it because i dont own a credit card .. im like fuck this shit ill put random id and pw at teh start of the game. I did and it said i neeeded to download a patch , 465 mb 1 night after, it was finally downloaded until today there is another patch of exactly 492 mb called 2.0.1. enu5 patch.
    is it the last one or will it take all my hard disk's space downloading 1928371298371298 patches half a gig each ? ty for ur time

pfft if u got bc might wanna just walk away, and try not to think about it for a while, took me around 5 hours for first downloa,d then another 5 hours for patches, gl
    and to answer ur question im not 100% sure

no dude.. i just got wow and it was 5 cd's in bc they have even more patches? wtf :S

patches goes like..

400mb
    400mb
    50mb
    4mb
    12mb

tbc patches
    150mb

yup finally got in .. lvl 4 sdafgsadg

DCSHOEMAN2K4

Seby666
    "yesterday i bought wow , i went home took ages to install , i try making account via website but i couldnt do it because i dont own a credit card .. "
    And you flame in my post for me to "go get a job?"
    At least I have a checking account and a credit card, So I can buy my own premmy.
    Douche Bag Go open a bank account ITS FREE!

PhearMe

yup finally got in .. lvl 4 sdafgsadg [/b]
    server?

asdasdasd thanks for the private investigation idiot , i don't believe in credit cards its all bullshit i do own a bank account and i drain money out of dumb fucks like yourself and sell shitty virtual items for real life $ kk bb go buy ur own premmy and you can't even log in :lol:
    edit : crushridge lvl 16 orc warrior and thrall lvl 6 elf hunter i cant play much too busy 2 hrs a day slowly trying to get there