Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

1.6 vs css

This is a discussion on 1.6 vs css within the Counter-Strike forums, part of the Other category; Css for Gfx and nubs Cs 1.6 for tha pro's. Css is just spraying. i dont understand why some retarded ...
Page: 2

Banned

Css for Gfx and nubs

Cs 1.6 for tha pro's. Css is just spraying. i dont understand why some retarded nubs make movies of Css.
    Overall : Cs1.6(Skilled ppl) > Css(Sprayers)[/b]

Have you ever been out of cal-o?

Fucking bad kids

R34P3R_Magikz

Train sux >< i played 1.6 for abit but did&#39;nt like the gfx and i played very very bad ><

Banned

Css for Gfx and nubs

Cs 1.6 for tha pro&#39;s. Css is just spraying. i dont understand why some retarded nubs make movies of Css.
    Overall : Cs1.6(Skilled ppl) > Css(Sprayers)[/b]

Another clueless baddie.

Gl in open season 9, 10, 11, 12, and 13, along with krepin.

Css=WHERE ARE THE PRO&#39;S ARE, ALL good teams moved to css.

bd-hoz

Another clueless baddie.

Css=WHERE ARE THE PRO&#39;S ARE, ALL good teams moved to css.[/b]
    lol? if all the good players change to CSS, why the majority of the community is still on 1.6?
    why there&#39;s 1 video of CSS for 50 video of 1.6?
    why they are developping a new CS( CS promod) if CSS is fine?

and also it was proven that CAL paid some cal-i teams to get them to move at CSS

its i french but check the graphics in the middle: http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Counter-strike

Banned

lol? if all the good players change to CSS, why the majority of the community is still on 1.6?

and also it was proven that CAL paid some cal-i teams to get them to move at CSS

its i french but check the graphics in the middle: http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Counter-strike[/b]

Proof?

And CSS has been out for 3-4 years?

1.6 and earlier 7.1 was out for....OH WAIT 8 9 YEARS?

Fucking idiot.

Banned

its i french but check the graphics in the middle: http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Counter-strike[/b]

The majority of gamers probably don&#39;t have a computer capable of running css properly, and efficiently enough to compete in leagues.

1 video per 50 of 1.6

MAYBE BECAUSE 1.6 HAS BEEN OUT FOR 7+ YEARS AND SOURCE HASN&#39;T?
    Cspromod Development has been canceled/delayed to my knowledge, and what is out is FILLED with bugs.

Show me the proof of the cal paid some i teams.

PLEASE

SillyHo

Strictly on a my opinion I like 1.6 better than source. Source has way better graphics but I do agree the skill needed in source is less than in 1.6. Now before calling me a noob etc etc Know this. I played 1.6 for around 7 years (right around the time the m4 lost its scope) I have been in OGL, STA, RotD, CAL, UGS, and CEVO. I have participated in many LANs including pre-quals and waulifiers for WCG. My highest league play (legitly) was CAL-M with #tbd around season 9 or so when it was actually somewhat difficult to be in cal-m. I also played with #uk in cal-p, but thats another story.

The engine (source) has many upsides and unfortunately downsides. Valve cant let 1.6 live forever since they make 0 dollars on it even when they upgrade. Anyone remember the ill-fatec cscz??? same thing here with source. They want us to spend money on their upgrades, but in a game where the best guns are the pump shotty-deagle combo (believe me Ive seen source-m matches decided with it) I cant endorse a game like that. Yes I did say source-m because while i stayed 1.6 #tbd took our old 1.6 cal-m spot to source in its first season. Needless to say the spot was soon sold when we all decided source was junk. If ya care to check my credentials feel free.

SteamID 0:0:6055
    Nick KillEmAll

saboteci

1.6 ftw coz its counter-strike source is something like ass and shit but not cs

bd-hoz

The majority of gamers probably don&#39;t have a computer capable of running css properly, and efficiently enough to compete in leagues.

Cspromod Development has been canceled/delayed to my knowledge, and what is out is FILLED with bugs.[/b]
    cspromod is filled with bugs maybe because its in DEVELOPMENT like you said, and why would they spend money on a new CS if CSS is fine?

the great majority of players don&#39;t like CSS because they add too many things that the gameplay doesn&#39;t need.(cars in d2, bottles flying in inferno while shhoting a nade, gay sounds effects)

they just have better graphics and personnaly, who cares about graphics in a FPS? the goal is to kill other people.

check this video of CSpromod and listen to the guy. he&#39;s saying that they keep All things the same like 1.6 and 1.5 the only thing they take from source is the graphics.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uckrSb0O8JQ

and check this video to see how hitboxes are bugged in CSS and why people still plays 1.6

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdRpYaQA8cU

Nestle

1.5 > all

Banned

cspromod is filled with bugs maybe because its in DEVELOPMENT like you said, and why would they spend money on a new CS if CSS is fine?

the great majority of players don&#39;t like CSS because they add too many things that the gameplay doesn&#39;t need.(cars in d2, bottles flying in inferno while shhoting a nade, gay sounds effects)

they just have better graphics and personnaly, who cares about graphics in a FPS? the goal is to kill other people.
    check this video of CSpromod and listen to the guy. he&#39;s saying that they keep All things the same like 1.6 and 1.5 the only thing they take from source is the graphics.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uckrSb0O8JQ
    and check this video to see how hitboxes are bugged in CSS and why people still plays 1.6

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdRpYaQA8cU[/b]
    You truely are clueless.

The video with the hitboxes was PROVEN false.

The guy had messed up rates causing the hitboxes to be off.

Please, do some research before opening your mouth.

bd-hoz

You truely are clueless.

The video with the hitboxes was PROVEN false.

The guy had messed up rates causing the hitboxes to be off.

Please, do some research before opening your mouth.[/b]
    im not going to answer this cause im tired from arguing with peopel thinking CSS is good.

just read this:
    when there is an expansion to a game, it is suppose to be better so everyone move onto this new game. example: CS 1.5 to CS 1.6: 95% of people switch to 1.6 agrreeing that&#39;s a much bettre game. some purists stays on 1.5. diablo1 diablo2 same thing.

with CSS there&#39;s not 95% of people moving, in fact there&#39;s not even 50% because the majority of CSS players are new players. the purists stays to 1.6 but the purists represent 5-10% of the CS population. that means the majority of players, even noobs can see that CSS is NOT better than 1.6.

Banned

im not going to answer this cause im tired from arguing with peopel thinking CSS is good.

just read this:
    when there is an expansion to a game, it is suppose to be better so everyone move onto this new game. example: CS 1.5 to CS 1.6: 95% of people switch to 1.6 agrreeing that&#39;s a much bettre game. some purists stays on 1.5. diablo1 diablo2 same thing.

with CSS there&#39;s not 95% of people moving, in fact there&#39;s not even 50% because the majority of CSS players are new players. the purists stays to 1.6 but the purists represent 5-10% of the CS population. that means the majority of players, even noobs can see that CSS is NOT better than 1.6.[/b]
    I like how you&#39;re pulling percentages out of your ass.

ewenson_tr

Have you ever been out of cal-o?

Fucking bad kids[/b]
    Lol, hes right though. And don&#39;t "have you ever been out of cal-o" me because I was cal-m before there was a cal-p, probably before you had cs installed, and I was cal-p for 3 seasons while cal-p was still implemented, css is awful.

Another clueless baddie.

Css=WHERE ARE THE PRO&#39;S ARE, ALL good teams moved to css.[/b]
    I dont know what you do, but i play cs for cash prices..
    Im not in us so i dont play ur shitty cal-o
    and i say it again, i play in DEL(Danish national league, Group C) CB Opencup (Random clanbase event) and CSCL ( The champions league of cs)

My last even was SLKS (Slap lan kom sammen) A danish event wit 20k$first price for nr1 where teams like SK, mibr, pentagram, attax, noaand similar attended.

only teams i havent played there is sk and pentagram
    14-16 vs attax
    7-16 vs mibr

Next lan im going to is gamegune next weekend xD cant wait..
    going with friends from noa/mod/old GG

Yes the pro&#39;s play source!!!!!!
    american players do, rest of the world stick with a competive game
    and lets see why top american teams play source eh?
    That company (Cant remember name) is making a new league and some shit with paycheck for the players.. thats why they are playing source.

And ontopic.

For the rest of the world to play source they have to come up with bigger prizes for source lans.
    20k$ in cs > 2-5k$ in source

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast