Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Any seriously Competitive players here?

This is a discussion on Any seriously Competitive players here? within the Counter-Strike forums, part of the Other category; (("Wanna take this out to the parking lot" thats how you deal with ur fights when u know your bad??)) ...
Page: 5

nicholaszaioud1992

(("Wanna take this out to the parking lot" thats how you deal with ur fights when u know your bad??))

Where the fuck were you going with this? What does being bad at cs have to do with throwin down with some punk? You're fucking retarded. The bottom of my fucking shoe could outscore you on the SAT's. Like I said before, sit the fuck down and eat your twinkies like a good little oompa loompa.

pz[/b]
    wow your offically a faggot lmao...<---LIKE I SAID!! HOP OFF THEIR NUTZZ UR MAKING THEM SORE!! but I see why, Shard can barley hold on to himself, hes cal o. homos

ResTrikteD

wow your offically a faggot lmao...<---LIKE I SAID!! HOP OFF THEIR NUTZZ UR MAKING THEM SORE!! but I see why, Shard can barley hold on to himself, hes cal o. homos[/b]
    I&#39;m a faggot? Hey reality check bitch, you&#39;re the one imagining guys fucking each other. Now eat your twinkies like I told you to.

P.S. I&#39;m not even cal-o, I&#39;m cal "GO OUTSIDE". I&#39;d tell you to try to make it, but you would have to ship a ton of grease from out of the country just so you can squeeze out of your room. GL WITH THAT.

nicholaszaioud1992

I&#39;m a faggot? Hey reality check bitch, you&#39;re the one imagining guys fucking each other. Now eat your twinkies like I told you to.

P.S. I&#39;m not even cal-o, I&#39;m cal "GO OUTSIDE". I&#39;d tell you to try to make it, but you would have to ship a ton of grease from out of the country just so you can squeeze out of your room. GL WITH THAT.[/b]
    wow....damn your really gay now...just wow....you find yourself funny? lmao..

ResTrikteD

Hey, you suck at this. Your dumbass got shit on and the only thing you can keep saying is "gay" when you&#39;re still rubbing one off to the thought of two guys fuckin each other.

nicholaszaioud1992

Hey, you suck at this. Your dumbass got shit on and the only thing you can keep saying is "gay" when you&#39;re still rubbing one off to the thought of two guys fuckin each other.[/b]
    Wow as I said before you speak like a Turk lmao. Dude your fucking weird wtf is up with you and guys fucking eachother and all this gay ass shit man???? To much of Shard I guess...You make completly no sense"you can keep saying is "gay" when you&#39;re still rubbing one off to the thought of two guys fuckin each other" makes no sense + fucking homo..I don&#39;t even wanna know whats going through ur faggish head, well I guess your fat ass cant get enough pussy to cure it so thats what you always think of. Now this all comes together like a puzzle. Homo thoughts + Shard = Restrikted&#39;s life.Now sit down and eat your fucking twinkes you fat ass mother fuckkkaaa ahhaha!!!! Your down man I ain&#39;t gona even try to rank on your sorry ass your to easy/a waste off time. I&#39;m off to the beach lateerrzz. I&#39;ll check what your faggot self has to say to this. Here lemme try to predict this. "Dude me you fag and Iyou suck men dik wih twinkkie n put in boytholeeee beciz me so gay and me talk too like turk baba, now i leave so though i can suk shrrads dick you know?" Then I&#39;ll respond wow...such a fucking retarded turk.

being in a top clan doesnt mean you are necessarily a better individual player than lesser clans. They usually recruit guys who are good but also have lots of free time, willing to relocate or commute every day to a cafe and stuff like that. Most british players i know have played lots with 4K, dNc, snipers-alley, ONE and other good teams from here and there isn&#39;t a big skill gap individually. The main reason 4K do well is their financial resources. Considering how these cal-m teams always got rolled every big tournament, i&#39;m not convinced the standard in america is very high outside of cal-i.

And wilz000 cheated several times online, he was only good with his wallhack. don&#39;t like seeing him mentioned.

Banned

being in a top clan doesnt mean you are necessarily a better individual player than lesser clans. They usually recruit guys who are good but also have lots of free time, willing to relocate or commute every day to a cafe and stuff like that. Most british players i know have played lots with 4K, dNc, snipers-alley, ONE and other good teams from here and there isn&#39;t a big skill gap individually. The main reason 4K do well is their financial resources. Considering how these cal-m teams always got rolled every big tournament, i&#39;m not convinced the standard in america is very high outside of cal-i.

And wilz000 cheated several times online, he was only good with his wallhack. don&#39;t like seeing him mentioned.[/b]
    I think its known that Euro1.6>American.

However, its also proven that AmericanSRC>EuroSRC

ResTrikteD

Wow as I said before you speak like a Turk lmao. Dude your fucking weird wtf is up with you and guys fucking eachother and all this gay ass shit man???? To much of Shard I guess...You make completly no sense"you can keep saying is "gay" when you&#39;re still rubbing one off to the thought of two guys fuckin each other" makes no sense + fucking homo..I don&#39;t even wanna know whats going through ur faggish head, well I guess your fat ass cant get enough pussy to cure it so thats what you always think of. Now this all comes together like a puzzle. Homo thoughts + Shard = Restrikted&#39;s life.Now sit down and eat your fucking twinkes you fat ass mother fuckkkaaa ahhaha!!!! Your down man I ain&#39;t gona even try to rank on your sorry ass your to easy/a waste off time. I&#39;m off to the beach lateerrzz. I&#39;ll check what your faggot self has to say to this. Here lemme try to predict this. "Dude me you fag and Iyou suck men dik wih twinkkie n put in boytholeeee beciz me so gay and me talk too like turk baba, now i leave so though i can suk shrrads dick you know?" Then I&#39;ll respond wow...such a fucking retarded turk.[/b]
    I still love you.

nicholaszaioud1992

I still love you.[/b]
    love you too.

doesnt love solve everything ^_^.

nicholaszaioud1992

doesnt love solve everything ^_^.[/b]
    yes mam ^_^

Banned

doesnt love solve everything ^_^.[/b]
    Albus Dumbledore was a gay according to JK Rowling.

who cares? a book characther

EastonLemon

Shard what system you play cod4 on?

Please tell me its not PC...

Im getting a 360 or ps3 for xmas.. round up troops and come play and go MLG? or you gunna be fag and stay PC..

zzz

PM me sumtime you fag since you never reply to anything.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345