Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

AWP

This is a discussion on AWP within the Counter-Strike forums, part of the Other category; Iv noticed it can kill 3 people with 1 bullet,iv tested put 3 bots 1 behind of other and 1 ...
Page: 1

Mixer

Iv noticed it can kill 3 people with 1 bullet,iv tested put 3 bots 1 behind of other and 1 bullet killed all 3 of them. Is it possible to kill 4+? i cant get 4 bots in such a possition,so i couldnt test. Post your thoughts,and if you killed 4 in 1 bullet post a ss or a movie

KoOOok

its possible to kill 5 in 1 bullet "headshot" havent done if my self but seen it been done before. Ofc it was planned and stuff but its possible

Banned

its possible to kill 5 in 1 bullet "headshot" havent done if my self but seen it been done before. Ofc it was planned and stuff but its possible[/b]
    5 i dont beleave 3 i know 4 i dont know should try it with some ppl but 5 seems to high for me

KoOOok

naa its possible probaly cant do it without its planned u could try look at. http://www.sourceradio.com/ some of the best movies from games. Like "cs css wow cod bf2"
    etc is in there =P u will have to register but it takes 2 mins to do so

itsme!

you mean that you kill 3 people at same time?
    I've had only one time jst oonly 2 with headshot

saltman_147

3 headshots is the most you can do with one AWP in CSS

cigaret25

yea +1, maybe without headshot more, i just had once 2x headshot in aim map they called me hacker

you can easily do 3, 4 is with pure headshots on a straight shot, but yeh ive done 3 before, its just where it his, head yes, if you hit body 2 is the most you will do

M3rgim

i've done 3 HS with AWP in a random public server.. and 4 is possible, u should try 5 with ppl :P

i dont know what is the max you can do but i think it depends on two things 1: Hs or not ? 2 : Hp of the ppls you target

did you tried to put 5 bots with 1hp each ? if so whats the result plz

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

i used to do a shitload of double 1 AWP shots... and max was 3.... but 4, never usually have people lined up like that and just not sure if the damage will go through

Banned

lol funny how people "claim" they killed more then 3... when 3 is max. Just shoot down all bots to 1hp and put them in a row. How much u try you can't get more then 3 in a shot

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

i fail at awp.

Actually i fail with every weapon but oh well

Rainbow0

In soure i can kill max 3 and probaly take some hp from last, but im not sure. Also i did seen at some frag movies that ppl killing 3 guys throught the wall.

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

I've get 2 kills quiet often, but only had 3 kills like 1 or 2 times
    i never had more

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast