How to create/get CS:S signs?

This is a discussion on How to create/get CS:S signs? within the Counter-Strike forums, part of the Other category; Well i know how the alt-codes work, but i see are kinds of signs and i was wondering how to ...
Page: 1

d4rkchrisz

Well i know how the alt-codes work, but i see are kinds of signs and i was wondering how to make them?
    I know you can copy it from people with just simple copying and pasting, but i wanna to know where i can get them??

Who's knows it pls reply.

Edit: The ones wich you can put in ur name, not sprays..

d4rkchrisz

Well i know how the alt-codes work, but i see are kinds of signs and i was wondering how to make them?
    I know you can copy it from people with just simple copying and pasting, but i wanna to know where i can get them??

Who's knows it pls reply.

Edit: The ones wich you can put in ur name, not sprays..[/b]
    Figuered it out but not intierly. i ment weirdmaker characters, but didnt find all of them i ment. ^_^

yeh u use windows "character map" it will have all the "styles" of font. like õŽö and so on. it has about 90% of them.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

yeh u use windows "character map" it will have all the "styles" of font. like õŽö and so on. it has about 90% of them.[/b]
    i think he means the ones like the ant face and the guns that say PWNT on them and shit like that

theyre just fonts people download

i think he means the ones like the ant face and the guns that say PWNT on them and shit like that

theyre just fonts people download[/b]
    oh that crap...yeh i really dont know lol