Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

its true

This is a discussion on its true within the Counter-Strike forums, part of the Other category; im cal-m experience does that count for anything..and is any one in cpl? cuz those fukers are l33t.i got a ...
Page: 4

billybobjones

Default hhmm

im cal-m experience does that count for anything..and is any one in cpl? cuz those fukers are l33t.i got a cousin sponsored for cs so ull c me in cpl soon =D and anyone wanna scrim me clan??5v5 4-4 3-3 etc any map u want pm me. u 2 gta =D i wanna play u

edddddd

Default Re: hhmm

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE("billybobjones")</div>
    im cal-m experience does that count for anything..and is any one in cpl? cuz those fukers are l33t.i got a cousin sponsored for cs so ull c me in cpl soon =D and anyone wanna scrim me clan??5v5 4-4 3-3 etc any map u want pm me. u 2 gta =D i wanna play u[/b]
    <_<

Matrixxx

cant be true... never heard of u

Pwner4Last

Hmm, yeah SK.Swe is good, but iam i think this new clan [KMM] can go really far too :/ They been playing like 10-20cpls games, yet so far 18-1 to them, so they will be good, i think they won over SK too :=)

billybobjones

Default hm

ha NoA * clan piece of shit clan they aint shit and eddddd pm me when u want a scrimmage or 1v1 ill tell u when im availdable

billybobjones

Default hm

and uh iLLegal420 reminds anyone of anything?

edddddd

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE("edddddd")</div>
    ...most promising right now would be Pandemic...[/b]
    They just won CEVO-P. I stand corrected. :>

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234