S> 6 Digit Steam account STEAM_0:1:332XXX EDIT:Screen sho

This is a discussion on S> 6 Digit Steam account STEAM_0:1:332XXX EDIT:Screen sho within the Counter-Strike forums, part of the Other category; The accoutns in good standing, ive had it since i started playing. So yeah, im selling it for IGC or ...
Page: 1

Premier

Default S> 6 Digit Steam account STEAM_0:1:332XXX EDIT:Screen sho

The accoutns in good standing, ive had it since i started playing. So yeah, im selling it for IGC or items (Ares). PM me with offers.

server =_=?

Premier

My clan server lolz, thats all i play at www.uwf-clan.com

Is it like short steam id=old account?

Premier

Yes the lower the steamid the older the account, 8 digits are recent, 7 digits are about, 3-4 years old, 6 digits, 5-7 years old. 5 digits, etc, 4 digits... So yeah, i mean it usually means nothing.....But some people do look at steamids to see if ur good n shit. They might call hacks on u if ur a 8 digit owning everyone cuz ? basically it looks like u havnt been playing long. Some teams only allow u on if u have a low steamid. Uhm. I unno, it has to mean something to you for you to want it of course. If you look at most high end teams, complexity, netfragz, 3d, all that bullshit, they are all 4-6 digit ids cuz they been playing a long time :-/ So buy my account!

edddddd

It's more like all up to 7 digits starting with 1 = First year of public Steam release.
    6 digit definitely not = beta
    No one cares about digits anymore; they care more about whether or not it's actually tied to proof, which you'd have to provide with SS/demos/etc.

Devin_

LoL. a low steam id just means you waited up late to create a steam accout, its a low won-id that mattered noob

Banned for scamming.

you can get a 5 digit from a brandnew CS game, its just the luck of the draw now, i have a 5 digit and thats cause when they switched to steam i regisiter that day.