Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Selling 4 Digit Steam account

This is a discussion on Selling 4 Digit Steam account within the Counter-Strike forums, part of the Other category; Like said in topic im selling a 4 digit steam account. ive been playing for a while. Screen shots are ...
Page: 1

WhySO

Like said in topic im selling a 4 digit steam account. ive been playing for a while. Screen shots are here.

Not sure what proof this account has but im selling for 300-400USD

twizz

when did you take the pics?

WhySO

a while back. maybe 2 months.

bout to leave from school though to go home.

twizz

well to bad I dont have 300$ :| if I did I would buy :|

WhySO

lol not sure if im going to sell it or not just yet. ive had it since i started playing and i might get back into that game or sell it when i REALLY need the money.

twizz

you should give it to me lol for 2 6 digits lol :P and a cs server lol

WhySO

i own a hi def cs server and a ventrilo server and i already have a 6 digit lol

twizz

i own a hi def cs server and a ventrilo server and i already have a 6 digit lol[/b]
    can I get vent info?

WhySO

like i said im not at home so i dont have it ill get it to you when i get home

its like dallas.purevoice.com or something and 4345 try it? idk yet gotta look it up im in there everyday when i play KO with my clan

twizz

ok ya I guess I will have to wait for you lol :P your clan plays cs and ko?

WhySO

ok ya I guess I will have to wait for you lol :P your clan plays cs and ko?[/b]
    clans not around anymore but im with sexcsins on cypher with KO dlw clan we own

twizz

clans not around anymore but im with sexcsins on cypher with KO dlw clan we own [/b]
    I use to have a dlw chara but I gave up on KO b/c to many cheaters lol :P and I didnt have any money lol

WhySO

well i stay lvl 59 i dont lvl anymore i am rarely in el morad anymore im always ardream

twizz

ardream ?? havent played KO in a long time

WhySO

ardream is DCZ miniature colony zone for lvl 59 and below my clan is nothing but lvl 59's and we go and WRECK EVERYONE!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast