S> steam account, rare dig

This is a discussion on S> steam account, rare dig within the Counter-Strike forums, part of the Other category; For those of you who dont know in competitive CS:S or CS digits determine how long you have been playing ...
Page: 1

saltman_147

Default S> steam account, rare dig

For those of you who dont know in competitive CS:S or CS digits determine how long you have been playing therefor showing off wether you are good or not. Normally... So the lower the digits the higher the cost. Anyway, I have a 8 digit. Nothing to get to crazy about, however, there are the number 1337 in the digits in order. Yes to most of you this is completely irrelevant to you. Either way I have Orange Box, CS package, and a few other games totalling about 150. The current offer for the account is $480 USD via PP. I honestly dont expect more but ive been edvertising it for about 2 days now and it went from 150 to 480 so im trying to get as much as I can for it. Leave offers here if anyone cares.

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

i lolled bigtime

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

Sorry to hijack your topic but people are so sad these days, paying for a stupid ID number which 95% of people don't even look at -_-

Anyway, because i don't wanna start a new topic - you reckon you could average a price for a 7 digit id starting with a 6? Got only cs:s and half-life 2

saltman_147

Quote Originally Posted by EG4L View Post
    Sorry to hijack your topic but people are so sad these days, paying for a stupid ID number which 95% of people don't even look at -_-

Anyway, because i don't wanna start a new topic - you reckon you could average a price for a 7 digit id starting with a 6? Got only cs:s and half-life 2

What is the dig tho. Cause if it is a lower 6 digit it costs more than a higher one.

And yes i know, but i was still offered that amount of money by some no lifer so what ever...

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

I had a 6 digit account... and well i simply gave it away to a friend

honestly didn't know there were retards that buy accounts with digits... I wouldn't even pay 20$ for the account, as you can simply get a CD Key for like 5$

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

Where can you even see your digits?

Banned

write status in console when online on a server

And your 1337 is not that rare... i think we have 13 or 14 digit ids right now, so u got all these combinations:
    then

And it goes on like that... so i bet there is many millions of accounts with 1337 in a row

my account number is only on 4 digits is it worth alot?