Selling> steam account

This is a discussion on Selling> steam account within the Counter-Strike forums, part of the Other category; low 6 digit. 1xx,xxx cod4 css dods orange box(tf2 etc) cs 1.6 blah blah Done with css. im proof in ...
Page: 1

Banned

low 6 digit.

1xx,xxx

cod4
    css
    dods
    orange box(tf2 etc)
    cs 1.6

blah blah

Done with css.

im proof in source(this season)
    m proof in CZ(this season)

good luck to all my past teamates.

/RETIRED

nicholaszaioud1992

low 6 digit.

1xx,xxx
    cod4
    css
    dods
    orange box(tf2 etc)
    cs 1.6

blah blah
    Done with css.

im proof in source(this season)
    m proof in CZ(this season)
    good luck to all my past teamates.
    /RETIRED[/b]
    lmao wow you got as much exp as me and ur trying to talk shit?? IM in css?? wow... GG
    BTW- what was your team name?

ResTrikteD

lmao wow you got as much exp as me and ur trying to talk shit?? IM in css?? wow... GG
    BTW- what was your team name?[/b]
    He would be Main next season with 3p. Instead one of their members was "ban evading" aka he forgot to run client one scrim and all their matches were over turned. They were going main. He's 10x better then you and he'll always be 10x better then you. Sit your fat ass down and eat your fucking twinkies. Comprende baddie?

nicholaszaioud1992

He would be Main next season with 3p. Instead one of their members was "ban evading" aka he forgot to run client one scrim and all their matches were over turned. They were going main. He's 10x better then you and he'll always be 10x better then you. Sit your fat ass down and eat your fucking twinkies. Comprende baddie?[/b]
    wow...all I have to say is wow...try hard much? I wanna be just like you man!..I MEAN WHO DOESNT WANNA RIDE SHARDS DICK LIKE TAPION AND RESTRIKTED!!! OMG!!! If your kool then u gotta hop on that small stick. Faggots....Its always nice to ride the roster right Shard??? hahaha calo baddies.

ResTrikteD

((Faggots....Its always nice to ride the roster right Shard???))

Ride the roster? The only thing Shard is riding is your sister..but who isn't pounding that pussy?

nicholaszaioud1992

((Faggots....Its always nice to ride the roster right Shard???))

Ride the roster? The only thing Shard is riding is your sister..but who isn't pounding that pussy?[/b]
    haha you know that would be funny if I had a sister lmao nice try though + wtf is up WITH U AND SHARD, how do u know this niggas life story? Is he always on your fucking mind or something?? Dude stop sucking his fucking cock u homo...lmao let him stick up for himself and not his little personal butt buddy. You sir just got pwnt /end ur cut Case Closed.

ResTrikteD

haha you know that would be funny if I had a sister lmao nice try though + wtf is up WITH U AND SHARD, how do u know this niggas life story? Is he always on your fucking mind or something?? Dude stop sucking his fucking cock u homo...lmao let him stick up for himself and not his little personal butt buddy. You sir just got pwnt /end ur cut Case Closed.[/b]
    Know his life story? Who the fuck are you. I say two things about him, only one being true, and I know his life story? Brb, having a more intelligent conversation with my shoe.

P.S. By the way, I know shit about him because unlike your anti social ass, I can actually have a CONVERSATION with REAL people. You should try it somtime.

P.S.S. +wtf is up WITH U AND BIRDIE, how do you know this niggas a homo? Is always on your fucking dick or somthing? Dude return the favor u homo...lmao let him stick it in ur shit hole. You sir just got pwnt/end ur cut Case Closed.

nicholaszaioud1992

Know his life story? Who the fuck are you. I say two things about him, only one being true, and I know his life story? Brb, having a more intelligent conversation with my shoe.

P.S. By the way, I know shit about him because unlike your anti social ass, I can actually have a CONVERSATION with REAL people. You should try it somtime.

P.S.S. +wtf is up WITH U AND BIRDIE, how do you know this niggas a homo? Is always on your fucking dick or somthing? Dude return the favor u homo...lmao let him stick it in ur shit hole. You sir just got pwnt/end ur cut Case Closed.[/b]
    LOL Go suck up Shard and learn more about him. "wtf is up WITH U AND BIRDIE" lol? all that you said made completly no sense go back to talking to your shoe you'll learn more and not come back to me saying completly retarded shit when trying to come at me with a comeback rofl...your sad. "P.S. By the way, I know shit about him because unlike your anti social ass, I can actually have a CONVERSATION with REAL people. You should try it somtime." LOL A CONVERSATION OVER THE INTERNET YOUR FUCKING COOL!!! OMGOMGOMG AND IM ANTISOCIAL AHAHAH!!! You just made yourself look fucking stupid bro..wow!! ARE YOU A FUCKING TURK!!?? hahaha!! So if I talk to little faggots like Shard or the internet I guess I have a social life ROFL!! faggot. Of course im anti social on the internet I GOT A LIFE NIGGA go try and get some pussy instead of that dick your sucking on.. rofl go back to playing FagOnline with your butt buddy Shard. Now sit down and eat your yellow fucking twinkes you fat ass while I go stick it in your mommas booty..I'll record a movie for you bro. /cut

nicholaszaioud1992

P.S.S. +wtf is up WITH U AND BIRDIE, how do you know this niggas a homo? Is always on your fucking dick or somthing? Dude return the favor u homo...lmao let him stick it in ur shit hole. You sir just got pwnt/end ur cut Case Closed.[/b]
    LOL Go suck up Shard and learn more about him. "wtf is up WITH U AND BIRDIE" lol? all that you said made completly no sense go back to talking to your shoe you'll learn more and not come back to me saying completly retarded shit when trying to come at me with a comeback rofl...your sad. "P.S. By the way, I know shit about him because unlike your anti social ass, I can actually have a CONVERSATION with REAL people. You should try it somtime." LOL A CONVERSATION OVER THE INTERNET YOUR FUCKING COOL!!! OMGOMGOMG AND IM ANTISOCIAL AHAHAH!!! You just made yourself look fucking stupid bro..wow!! ARE YOU A FUCKING TURK!!?? hahaha!! So if I talk to little faggots like Shard on the internet I guess I have a social life ROFL!! faggot. Of course im anti social on the internet I GOT A LIFE NIGGA go try and get some pussy instead of that dick your sucking on.. rofl go back to playing FagOnline with your butt buddy Shard. Now sit down and eat your yellow fucking twinkes you fat ass while I go stick it in your mommas booty..I'll record a movie for you bro. /cut

Banned

Lets see.

My teams.

Second nature(beginning of season)

(going to make main from open, garunteed)

3p (6-2 IM, all got overturned cause a guy forgot to run acs and ban evaded to play)

cwgb? (ripped cz? pz)

Seriously, you need to get on my level.

And about "talking shit"

You went into the topic and said "I"D OWN U ALL AT CSS NUFF SAID" with your BIG AMAZING CAL-IM PROOFS BRAH LOLZ!

Also, good luck getting a cP tryout with IM proof, you shitty.

Now get the fuck out of my topic you cal terrible retard

Banned

LOL Go suck up Shard and learn more about him. "wtf is up WITH U AND BIRDIE" lol? all that you said made completly no sense go back to talking to your shoe you'll learn more and not come back to me saying completly retarded shit when trying to come at me with a comeback rofl...your sad. "P.S. By the way, I know shit about him because unlike your anti social ass, I can actually have a CONVERSATION with REAL people. You should try it somtime." LOL A CONVERSATION OVER THE INTERNET YOUR FUCKING COOL!!! OMGOMGOMG AND IM ANTISOCIAL AHAHAH!!! You just made yourself look fucking stupid bro..wow!! ARE YOU A FUCKING TURK!!?? hahaha!! So if I talk to little faggots like Shard on the internet I guess I have a social life ROFL!! faggot. Of course im anti social on the internet I GOT A LIFE NIGGA go try and get some pussy instead of that dick your sucking on.. rofl go back to playing FagOnline with your butt buddy Shard. Now sit down and eat your yellow fucking twinkes you fat ass while I go stick it in your mommas booty..I'll record a movie for you bro. /cut[/b]

You type like a child, its quite annoying to read that "paragraph".

For the third(possible fourth) time, i DO NOT PLAY KNIGHT ONLINE

You just repeated the same thing he said to you about twinkies, how original.

Mom jokes, you win.

Grow the fuck up

Banned

Hey Velocity, still waiting for your topic on cal forums as to whether 1v1s mean shit.

Please post.

Ok XxVelocityxX and ResTrikteD, thats plenty. Take your little flame war to PM's if it's that big of a deal. Stay on topic.

nicholaszaioud1992

Ok XxVelocityxX and ResTrikteD, thats plenty. Take your little flame war to PM's if it's that big of a deal. Stay on topic.[/b]
    yesssirrr.

ResTrikteD

Ok XxVelocityxX and ResTrikteD, thats plenty. Take your little flame war to PM's if it's that big of a deal. Stay on topic.[/b]
    HOLD ME BACK SHURT, HOLD ME BACK.