Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

S>steam account has over 60 games

This is a discussion on S>steam account has over 60 games within the Counter-Strike forums, part of the Other category; i have bought games for it over the years, that is why it has so many games, it is a ...
Page: 1

shanttelimi

i have bought games for it over the years, that is why it has so many games, it is a 5 digit steam account

leave your offers, i can take girakon items

shanttelimi

bump

trance addict Senior Member sommarblond's Avatar

haha, this is a pure scam, he used "pacsteam" wich is a cracked steam u can download for free, and only a few games works on it like 7?, and u wont be able to connect to many servers at all, and the few that ur able to connect to only have cheaters since this pacsteam let u create how many acounts as possible.
    note that the acounts u create DO NOT have all this games, this games only shows when u use pacsteam, if u log normal steam on a acount u created on pacsteam it wont have any games at all. this is a scam watch out
    I just browsed this section and there seems to be more people that trying to scam this way, BE CAREFUL ^^

shanttelimi

haha, this is a pure scam, he used "pacsteam" wich is a cracked steam u can download for free, and only a few games works on it like 7?, and u wont be able to connect to many servers at all, and the few that ur able to connect to only have cheaters since this pacsteam let u create how many acounts as possible.
    note that the acounts u create DO NOT have all this games, this games only shows when u use pacsteam, if u log normal steam on a acount u created on pacsteam it wont have any games at all. this is a scam watch out
    I just browsed this section and there seems to be more people that trying to scam this way, BE CAREFUL ^^[/b]
    are you retardeD? i have proof that i own this account and that it isnt "pacsteam" ok? so before you call someone a scammer make sure you have proof and not just a umsumption that it is a scam

ResTrikteD

YOU SAY "PAC STEAM" like you don't know what the fuck he's talking about. IT'S SITTING RIGHT THERE ON YOUR TASKBAR!

rofl!

Banned

i have bought games for it over the years, that is why it has so many games, it is a 5 digit steam account

leave your offers, i can take girakon items[/b]

its in your taskbarROFL

shanttelimi

its in your taskbarROFL[/b]
    thats steam retard not "pacsteam"

Banned

thats steam retard not "pacsteam"[/b]
    LOOK TO THE LEFT OF IT.

shanttelimi

LOOK TO THE LEFT OF IT.[/b]
    wtf are you talking about to the left of it? the arrow pointing to see the inactive icons? lol..

matrix14

Its PACSTEAM

If you want proof I will post a screen

Banned

Thomzz

whahhaa owned noob

Banned

mad?

Banned

mad? huh? mad? OWNED!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast