T>Steam Accts

This is a discussion on T>Steam Accts within the Counter-Strike forums, part of the Other category; First Steam account Orange Box+Css+Lost Planet, Css included is hl2 Deathmatch and Hl2 Lost coast. ( acct is banned for ...
Page: 1

ban1992

First Steam account

Orange Box+Css+Lost Planet, Css included is hl2 Deathmatch and Hl2 Lost coast. ( acct is banned for css and tf2, but lost planet and the majority of orange box games are single player)

Whats included in the Orange box Is 5 Games HL2, HL2 Episode one, Portal, HL2 Episode 2, Team Fortress 2.

I have another account with Orange box+1.6+cz+cz deleted scenes. ( Nothing banned on it )

If anybody is interested i have an low 6 digit with cal-im EXP, got banned from css, but still works for 1.6. It has the HL2 games including css and 1.6. ( mine personally)

ive Owned all of these accounts for more than 5 months. The 6 digit for a couple years now. It Got banned because of my stupid cousin.

I want Akara Items/money or Knight online accounts on any server.

Evilyoshi

First Steam account

Orange Box+Css+Lost Planet, Css included is hl2 Deathmatch and Hl2 Lost coast. ( acct is banned for css and tf2, but lost planet and the majority of orange box games are single player)

Whats included in the Orange box Is 5 Games HL2, HL2 Episode one, Portal, HL2 Episode 2, Team Fortress 2.

I have another account with Orange box+1.6+cz+cz deleted scenes. ( Nothing banned on it )
    If anybody is interested i have an low 6 digit with cal-im EXP, got banned from css, but still works for 1.6. It has the HL2 games including css and 1.6. ( mine personally)

ive Owned all of these accounts for more than 5 months. The 6 digit for a couple years now. It Got banned because of my stupid cousin.

I want Akara Items/money or Knight online accounts on any server.[/b]
    ROFL get banned much I would not trade these.

Banned

I wouldn't buy steam accounts at all - they ban you on the spot if they find out it's been traded...

Evilyoshi

I wouldn't buy steam accounts at all - they ban you on the spot if they find out it's been traded...[/b]
    Erm same with ko... h34r:

ban1992

lol what? Lost planet and The orange box doesn't really require online play, its all about the single player game.

the 6 dig was my fault for letting my cousin use it. 1.6 is still fine on it for your 1.6 players.

the other one is fine. It wont get banned nobody's played it for 2 weeks.

Please, if you have nothing to add to this please don't post back.

I don't care for your opinion.

I don't want a flame war please.

i can trade all 3 accounts as well for something.

Oh and BTW, ive traded alot of steam accounts, none of them have been banned. It's all on a matter of if your completely retarded, or your smart enough to not tell anybody you traded it. The only way those steam accounts get banned so quickly is because if like a bunch of different IP's try to login to it or are logging into it, or are using it, or have used it recently. There is no other way they can ban the steam account. Unless your really REALLY stupid.

Evilyoshi

lol what? Lost planet and The orange box doesn't really require online play, its all about the single player game.

the 6 dig was my fault for letting my cousin use it. 1.6 is still fine on it for your 1.6 players.

the other one is fine. It wont get banned nobody's played it for 2 weeks.

Please, if you have nothing to add to this please don't post back.

I don't care for your opinion.

I don't want a flame war please.

i can trade all 3 accounts as well for something.

Oh and BTW, ive traded alot of steam accounts, none of them have been banned. It's all on a matter of if your completely retarded, or your smart enough to not tell anybody you traded it. The only way those steam accounts get banned so quickly is because if like a bunch of different IP's try to login to it or are logging into it, or are using it, or have used it recently. There is no other way they can ban the steam account. Unless your really REALLY stupid.[/b]
    ROFL steam accounts won't get banned when they have been logged on different ip's i'm not dumb.(Stop bs'ing)
    BTW no shit orange box is offline but I wouldn't want a banned steam account and I don't think anyone else would want one.
    I traded one with Hampster^^(Steam account) NON-BANNED accounts so I would go to him if someone needs a steam account.

EDIT: I am not flaming I just don't people to get ripped off.
    GL ANYWAY SELLING BANNED STEAM ACCOUNTS

ban1992

no... it happens... If you have like 30 people logged onto one account at once, maybe that looks a little bit suspicious?

iam not bsing.

iam pretty sure i said that the account was banned, I am not scamming anybody.

Maybe somebody wants to just play Portal in Single player and HL2 in single player and Lost planet in single player?

stop being such a dick.

My other acct isnt banned.

and the 6 digit that is banned still is able to use 1.6

I am not requesting 100 million dollars for this, WHY ARE YOU STILL POSTING ON THIS TOPIC?

i just want a couple items or something because i dont use these steam accounts and its just out there.

now stop posting in this topic please and just go on with your life.