Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tips

This is a discussion on Tips within the Counter-Strike forums, part of the Other category; I just recently got source, and the controls and shit I understand, but I was wondering if there was anything ...
Page: 1

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

I just recently got source, and the controls and shit I understand, but I was wondering if there was anything else I should know, like weapon wise, and how I should play for different maps etc. Ty in advance xD

oO Jc Oo

Cool

ventrilo moderator i c....

create me a channel ibnetor!

StoneColdAngel

The best tip is to find the weapon you are best with and to get familiar with the maps.

ventrilo moderator i c....
    create me a channel ibnetor![/b]
    Have to ask Eric if I can get that kind of modding abilities :P Atm all I can do is kick/ban users and unban them.

And ty Stonecold, I'll experiment around a bit and see what I can do :P

try find some gun games..my aim got better playin those..using shitty guns and workin way up

try find some gun games..my aim got better playin those..using shitty guns and workin way up[/b]
    +1 gun games are fun! and they help with your aim. same with aim maps. where you get to use one gun basically. that helped me get great with a usp. i can go rounds with just a usp and rape. head shots galore! lmao!

StoneColdAngel

I'd say aim_maps suck. It's mostly about the fastest ping cuz every spawn kills there. No real show of aim imo. If you wanan get better play the standart maps liek de_dust2, de_inferno, de_nuke, ... , and improve thier. Find a good populated server with nice people and you'll have your fun.

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

I mainly play office.

On my day, im elite =]

i would say play in either deathmatchers or other etc. use ur common guns and learn them (ak, m4, awp, scout, deagle) and eveyr now and then u can spectate to learn what better players do...helps.
    hope it helps.

I like playing office a lot. But my fav wep, the auto shotgun, isn't TOO effective there, running and gunning normally gets me killed -_- Oh well....any one wanna play with me later tonight? IPaRaSiTiCI = my steam ID.

i added u ;x i might log on later :P right now i'm downloading a MU privfate server cuz im bored and i'll go study in an hour or so but maybe tonight

I like playing office a lot. But my fav wep, the auto shotgun, isn't TOO effective there, running and gunning normally gets me killed -_- Oh well....any one wanna play with me later tonight? IPaRaSiTiCI = my steam ID.[/b]
    NOOB. CS:S is all about camping. At least on terrorist on office (Shotty=Camp Wep) Auto Shotty= Noob Wep)). When I go to a internet cafe I will msn you and I will show you some tips.

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Play with me Andrew

jimfujitsu

There arent really any tips other then practice , practice , practice . Also try and find a server which is well moderated and the admins keep cheaters at bay , and start playing there . And have patience and dont get discouraged when others will kick your butt big time, remember there are players who are very good ( like in all games ) and will shoot at you through the wall at the slightest sound you make .

There arent really any tips other then practice , practice , practice . Also try and find a server which is well moderated and the admins keep cheaters at bay , and start playing there . And have patience and dont get discouraged when others will kick your butt big time, remember there are players who are very good ( like in all games ) and will shoot at you through the wall at the slightest sound you make .[/b]
    Sometimes it's hard to distinguish whos hacking and whos just damn good when you never even see your opponent h34r:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast