What can i get by selling my steam account?

This is a discussion on What can i get by selling my steam account? within the Counter-Strike forums, part of the Other category; Okay so I've heard of people selling their steam accounts and getting in-game itmes or KO accounts, so I was ...
Page: 1

Sup3rSlick2

Okay so I've heard of people selling their steam accounts and getting in-game itmes or KO accounts, so I was wondering what I can get if I wanna trade my steam account for a KO account? What's the highest lvl account that I can get? Can I get like a 65+ or what? And why do people want 5 digit steam accounts anyways? I don't remember how many digits my account, but is the reason people want the 5 digit account is because it has all the games in it? Any reply is helpful, thanks.

Okay so I've heard of people selling their steam accounts and getting in-game itmes or KO accounts, so I was wondering what I can get if I wanna trade my steam account for a KO account? What's the highest lvl account that I can get? Can I get like a 65+ or what? And why do people want 5 digit steam accounts anyways? I don't remember how many digits my account, but is the reason people want the 5 digit account is because it has all the games in it? Any reply is helpful, thanks.[/b]
    ill sell you my lvl 67 rogue with 530k nps, human, diez for your account if it has counter-strike 1.6 and its not vac banned

im offering a rogue shell helm +8 on diez + 380m+kekury belt for 3 accounts that have non vac banned counter-strike 1.6s

:mellow:

Sup3rSlick2

I'll pm you soon, I'm interested!!! B)