You dot, admit it.

This is a discussion on You dot, admit it. within the Counter-Strike forums, part of the Other category; I was wondering why people that play scoutzknivez and dot, constantly say they don't dot. o.o I mean, they no ...
Page: 1

Realsies

Default You dot, admit it.

I was wondering why people that play scoutzknivez and dot, constantly say they don't dot. o.o

I mean, they no scope with a quick switch too accurately to not be dotting then claim that they don't dot.

When I play sk, all my shots are scoped, why? because I don't dot and need to scope to aim.

They no scope and have better aim then me most of the time. I don'treally care that people dot, I just think that they should admit it.

I honestly believe that over 85% of sk players dot.

/pointless topic finished

Yup, they probably do. You can avoid it by not playing that shitty map xD I played that map 24/7 4-5 years ago, and I used dot. However, I was 11 or 12 years old, which I think most people who play that map is now too.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

I honestly doubt it... I don't know what you would say when I no scope with an awp close range (scoutzknivez map range for example) and still am able to get most of my shots on target. I just call it "played CS way too much", or simply "experienced".

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

Can i ask what dot stands for? Dot in middle of screen for aiming or sth?

iTunes

yea i think thats what it means

basically aim botting

Realsies

a dot means you have a dot in the middle of your screen so you can shoot close/far with a good aim and be able to shoot faster.

I always scope/double scope and shit. AWP's are way different from a scout btw, from my experience. I do believe that some people might just play too much, but I also believe that most people dot. I mean a HS, no scoped that isn't luck from across the sk map = a dot or hacks.

nothing wrong with using a dot. Just means your smarter then others while they complain coz you killed them without scoping. Some ppl dont play with dot and already know where middle of screen is. but that just comes with experience i guess. Using AWP is a lot different, so when they HS from across a map with no scope, thats just pure hacks

Hmm I've actually never heard of that... the dot thing. For me it has been always like close to perfect aiming with scout on close range no scoping, without this dot thing... and as for awp, it's still good, but it's quite different from scouting. Scouting I pretty much never scope unless it's the furthest distance possible that not even a standing still shot to the head may have a chance of missing... but awp I tend to 1 zoom in sometimes, never 2, and sometimes just no scope if it's a quick situation and still be able to get them.

Banned

i used to play like 2 houwers a day dm with only awp to warm up for pcw/wars. when you no scoop a lot you will know where to aim i got pritty good at it short and mid range, long range i got lucky some time but missed most of my shots when i tryed that.

Banned for scamming.

i had my names centered when my cross hairs went over enemy players that help me alil with no scopes

MindlessHobo

who needs dots, all you gotta do is Alt + Tab and end up back in CS, the windows mouse sticks around for a bit and is always centered.

k66k Senior Member ShellinShitakaMad_doll's Avatar

dnno i didnt dot and its quite easy to kill ppl no scope with scout since its so accurate(dnno if i got the word right), there are ppl who dot but alot of them rly dont, just takes some time to adjust with no scoping without dot, but ull get it eventualy

CheeSteRzitO

who needs dots............