Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your best screenshots.

This is a discussion on Your best screenshots. within the Counter-Strike forums, part of the Other category; the top one is 1.5 or 1.4, bottom one is just after 1.3 came out. i didnt really play pugs ...
Page: 3

the top one is 1.5 or 1.4, bottom one is just after 1.3 came out. i didnt really play pugs much in 1.6, just matches, until MYKO cypher started.[/b]
    U and poog started playing KO, i went to dl it. Tryin to find u "uve got a different version" $£"$"£

Banned

He forgot to add this is MY SS and he's actually Ryzer[/b]
    NO

Banned

i've played cs 6 years*but*made*1*year*pause*and*now*playing*again. ..best score like 500 / 35 in deathmatch server And something like 280 / 60 or 70 in pub

Banned

i've played cs 6 years*but*made*1*year*pause*and*now*playing*again. ..best score like 500 / 35 in deathmatch server And something like 280 / 60 or 70 in pub[/b]

500-35 in a DM?

Thats bullshit because half the time kids spawn behind you and spray the shit out of you.

True... Have screenshot ?

Banned

500-35 in a DM?

Thats bullshit because half the time kids spawn behind you and spray the shit out of you.[/b]
    No it's not because if there isn't many players they wont spawn behind u... and Many guys were noobs.. I don't have screeni but if u don't believe then i don't care... It's not always so good score... But u can make it sometimes if u have good day

Banned

No it's not because if there isn't many players they wont spawn behind u... and Many guys were noobs.. I don't have screeni but if u don't believe then i don't care... It's not always so good score... But u can make it sometimes if u have good day[/b]
    No, it didn't happen, that simple

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123