Any better?

This is a discussion on Any better? within the Graphics forums, part of the Off Topic category; K i think this one of the best i've done so far (must be my 6th sig attempt though - ...
Page: 1

K i think this one of the best i've done so far (must be my 6th sig attempt though - slow progress), kinda getting the hang of this all. Still what could be heapz better, rate outta 10 + improvements i can do.

too big

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

What are those lines called? There's a few in this sig but I never made a sig, too lazy to install ps.
    Other than that I think it's not bad, looks great but I'm just a naab

Lord0fWar

K i think this one of the best i've done so far (must be my 6th sig attempt though - slow progress), kinda getting the hang of this all. Still what could be heapz better, rate outta 10 + improvements i can do.

[/b]
    Alot better. Its not as messy as the L sig was. Focals really nice and the efects are great. And the flow is alot better too. Try colouring it abit and ill love you 4 ever =)
    brown version 7/10 coloured will be 9 or 10 =)

paperownz

Much Better as lord said color will be lot better. Lord you will love me for ever right?

Lord0fWar

no you should go die in a hole or somthing

paperownz

ok i will jump in hole now. Farewell my friends.

darter

8/10

add a color scheme and make text easier to read then it'll be 10/10. don't mind the guy who said it was too big..

cRuX

There's no REAL color in there. I want a vivid straight color somewhere. It's too monotone as is just like the others before me said.

There's no REAL color in there. I want a vivid straight color somewhere. It's too monotone as is just like the others before me said.[/b]
    There was colour, but i made it black and white and added that orangey colour mask, kinda the effect i was going for >.<

killa

its cool the lighting is nice and fuk color who needs it xD