View Poll Results: Which is Best?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • 5 29.41%
  • 1 5.88%
  • 6 35.29%
  • 5 29.41%

which is best?

This is a discussion on which is best? within the Graphics forums, part of the Off Topic category; Please tell me which of these four you like the best and rate it /10, and please also comment them, ...
Page: 1

DisillusionedIdealogue

Please tell me which of these four you like the best and rate it /10, and please also comment them, thx ^_^

spab

its better but typo again........ and background is boring its good that i can see lil bit of light but still its not good enough
    GL in next work
    border is missing

i must be retarded, i cant see any diff on those pics :S

SilentDaemon

i must be retarded, i cant see any diff on those pics :S[/b]
    +1

spab

yes guys you are retarded watch the right arm and you will see a dif

DisillusionedIdealogue

lol, also look at the top right hand corner and her face and you'll see a difference :P . they're the same signatures but with different lighting. and thx for the comments spab. i think i brushed too much, since you cant see any of the c4d renders lol

spab

Freestyler u damn idiot. I have grouped with every good rogue on Pathos, Edana, Beramus. I can tell you that in my experiance April is the best damn rogue ive ever grouped with. You say he only has lvl and items? You sir are a retard.[/b]
    i really cant see any C4D:/ yeah the left side really boring but dont remake this sig make a new one and again and again and again)

DisillusionedIdealogue

lol you can kinda see one (the diagonal line across the middle), but just barely xD (i can probably see it better since i know its there, lol). btw what do you mean when you say typo? lol . you made a typo or i did or ? :unsure:

spab

typo, fonts, the letters ) its again wrong you want to make it interesting but the simply fonts are the best try next sig with trebuchet

cRuX

Work on depth man...It really would help your sigs alot...