BORED AT WORK LOL

This is a discussion on BORED AT WORK LOL within the Graphics forums, part of the Off Topic category; So I'm bored at work with no work to do (yay) So I made this in teh photoshopz: Please tell ...
Page: 1

Banned

So I'm bored at work with no work to do (yay)

So I made this in teh photoshopz:

Please tell me what you think

Beast&Harlot

I like it

Banned

Really nice

Banned

Thank you

I took what advice was posted on my earlier thread from about 2 weeks ago and tried to put it to practice.

If anyone else posts can you please give proper comments, you know say what you like, what you don't like etc. :lol:

spab

blending: right hand is ok the rest is not blended at all
    render: quiet overused, but good dynamics in it
    composition: the top of head is cut away but you choosed the basic one, nothing wonderfull, but youve messed it up with pasting the face on left side of sig
    colors: i think that there is the biggest problem, its quiet monocolor and PC red is really hard color, and you have it wrong the red on render is too burnt and the red on bg is too plain and bright
    Flow: the render is a big potencial for flow, but you havent used it at all, you tried, but you have made it on bg and it should be on the render
    efectsnly the bg, there are few effects but definitelly you need to work on this, cuz it also cause that the signature is quiet empty
    Depth:it should be foreground render background but you have only render and bg, which here is not enough
    Typo:big, away from focal, wrong font, without effects, i think the worst part of it
    atmosphere:hardly any
    light: totally messed up, it goes on the render from right side, but you made it from down, so it does not fir it, also it looks that the explosion or something whats on bg is behind the render not on /i think that that somethingman was supposed to be in the middle of that explosion
    BG:without effects, messed by second render
    after all 2.5/10