Coming to murder you: Hitman

This is a discussion on Coming to murder you: Hitman within the Graphics forums, part of the Off Topic category; Rates N' Comments h34r:...
Page: 1

Rates N' Comments h34r:

really goood i like it

michael223

no words im inlove.

CuriositY

no words im inlove.[/b]
    Same for me

Ty for coments

cRuX

Omg for 300th post h34r: GOOGLE THE THIRDS RULE OF PHOTOGRAPHY. Also avoid brushing..The black things in the BG look gross and are 2d. Text isn't very good work on placement and not making it draw from the focal (the render in this sig)

Omg for 300th post h34r: GOOGLE THE THIRDS RULE OF PHOTOGRAPHY. Also avoid brushing..The black things in the BG look gross and are 2d. Text isn't very good work on placement and not making it draw from the focal (the render in this sig)[/b]
    Ye, I have to work on the brushing. I really don't know how to thou, whenever I make a brushless BG it feels so empty, Idk
    And wtf is that about the rules of photography just freaken tell me here <_<

cRuX

The rule of thirds is a compositional rule of thumb in photography and other visual arts such as painting. The rule states that an image can be divided into nine equal parts by two equally-spaced horizontal lines and two equally-spaced vertical lines. The four points formed by the intersections of these lines can be used to align features in the photograph. Proponents of this technique claim that aligning a photograph with these points creates more tension, energy and interest in the photo than simply centering the feature would.

The photograph to the right demonstrates the application of the rule of thirds. The horizon sits at the horizontal line dividing the lower third of the photo from the upper two-thirds. The tree sits at the intersection of two lines, sometimes called a power point. Points of interest in the photo don&#39;t have to actually touch one of these lines to take advantage of the rule of thirds. For example, the brightest part of the sky near the horizon where the sun recently set does not fall directly on one of the lines, but does fall near the intersection of two of the lines, close enough to take advantage of the rule.

The application of the rule of thirds to photographs is considered by many to make them more aesthetically pleasing and professional-looking. The rule of thirds can be applied by lining up subjects with the guiding lines, placing the horizon on the top or bottom line instead of the center, or allowing linear features in the photograph to flow from section to section. In addition, many photographers recommend treating any "rule" of composition as more of a guideline, since pleasing photographs can often be made while ignoring one or more such rules.

The rule of thirds appears as early as 1845 as a rule for proportioning scenic paintings....

In other words.. Don&#39;t put the render/stock/focal in the very center of the sig..

The rule of thirds is a compositional rule of thumb in photography and other visual arts such as painting. The rule states that an image can be divided into nine equal parts by two equally-spaced horizontal lines and two equally-spaced vertical lines. The four points formed by the intersections of these lines can be used to align features in the photograph. Proponents of this technique claim that aligning a photograph with these points creates more tension, energy and interest in the photo than simply centering the feature would.

The photograph to the right demonstrates the application of the rule of thirds. The horizon sits at the horizontal line dividing the lower third of the photo from the upper two-thirds. The tree sits at the intersection of two lines, sometimes called a power point. Points of interest in the photo don&#39;t have to actually touch one of these lines to take advantage of the rule of thirds. For example, the brightest part of the sky near the horizon where the sun recently set does not fall directly on one of the lines, but does fall near the intersection of two of the lines, close enough to take advantage of the rule.

The application of the rule of thirds to photographs is considered by many to make them more aesthetically pleasing and professional-looking. The rule of thirds can be applied by lining up subjects with the guiding lines, placing the horizon on the top or bottom line instead of the center, or allowing linear features in the photograph to flow from section to section. In addition, many photographers recommend treating any "rule" of composition as more of a guideline, since pleasing photographs can often be made while ignoring one or more such rules.

The rule of thirds appears as early as 1845 as a rule for proportioning scenic paintings....

In other words.. Don&#39;t put the render/stock/focal in the very center of the sig..[/b]
    :blink:
    Weird, but aite i&#39;ll try not to put &#39;em in the middle :mellow:

spab

i wrote that a bit ago
    enjoy

cRuX

Fucking shitty english but the tut gets the point across.

cRuX

vocabulary too hard for you hunnie[/b]
    What?..

cRuX

thought so..[/b]
    You&#39;re saying I can&#39;t take what vocabulary? Maybe you can&#39;t take grammar.. :blink:

Thanks for that