Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Competition ended.

This is a discussion on Competition ended. within the Graphics forums, part of the Off Topic category; well, this is interesting.. i downloaded that sig from deviant art, it was uploaded as an example sig. interestingly enough ...
Page: 3

DragonFire

well, this is interesting.. i downloaded that sig from deviant art, it was uploaded as an example sig. interestingly enough you have the name of the author of the sig, however you have 3 posts, so this all seems quite fishy. and its really fishy that you say how you took longer on this one since whether you really are trowaxeo or not, the sig was already made..

i misspelled deviant but you get the idea lol[/b]

Haha, OWNED! :lol:

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

he may or may not be ripping u know o.O[/b]

i know jack-shit about photoshop, but usually it doesnt say "COPY" in the filename if u made it all by urself?

dunno but last time i used it it only would say "copy" if i had a template that i just modified smth on.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

if u wanna win just make a homo fireman sig

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

i know jack-shit about photoshop, but usually it doesnt say "COPY" in the filename if u made it all by urself?

dunno but last time i used it it only would say "copy" if i had a template that i just modified smth on.[/b]
    dude when u save in photoshop, when u have an original file it'll automatically let u save as copy when u're saving it again cause u changed something. he changed the text thats why.

all the mroe reason he is NOT ripping. we can't just accuse him =/

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

dude when u save in photoshop, when u have an original file it'll automatically let u save as copy when u're saving it again cause u changed something. he changed the text thats why.

all the mroe reason he is NOT ripping. we can't just accuse him =/[/b]
    fine...u all dont accuse him, i will!

show me the photoshop file with all the different layers etc, til then u ripped the sig!

yep, thats the best way to make him "prove" he did it i guess.

4-stroke

stole of deviant , and cavas still still looks better ?

doesn't seem right to me

DisillusionedIdealogue

actually showing the psd file with all the layers would prove nothing, thats exactly what i downloaded from deviantart. i dont know for sure hes not the real artist that made it, i'm just saying it looks fishy that he comes just to make 3 posts to compete in this competition. i dont really know if theres any way to prove he did it, except maybe like editting the profile on deviantart to say that hes using it for the scrotti competition, lol.

Aiden

I am trowaxeo, from deviant art.

I can prove it.

Aiden

Or go to www.trowaxeo.deviantart.com if you don't belive the picture. (hint for the stupid people: look at 'yahoo' 'aim' and what it says on msn.

ANd your right, the text is crap. but why should i spend 15 minutes on making a cood text, if it doesn't work? It worked nice with A I D E N, but that's a small name. And i'm not good with text anyways. Yes, a simple ripple effect on different colored c4d/3dsm renders makes the sig.

i told u ppl :P

Aiden

Might as well go work on a better text now, so i seem more believeable.

For any future wanna-be do-gooders who feel the need to show anything that could be possibly incriminating, try pm'ing the person beforehand. It could just be a coincidence that whoever made the sig could possibly surf the internet? Maybe play a game or two? Something you don't do is get all excited because you think you busted someone. Then post it and make everyone question his reputation.

Aiden

Enjoy.

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

duh

still prefer the first one u posted xD

Struggle

hahahahahaah!!!!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast