Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Could some one please make a signature.

This is a discussion on Could some one please make a signature. within the Graphics forums, part of the Off Topic category; Well here we go could some one please make me a signature ill love them lots. Any color scheme is ...
Page: 1

Riseagainst07

Well here we go could some one please make me a signature ill love them lots. Any color scheme is okay please be creative but if your not that good thats perfectly fine it will be extremely appreciated.

name:PiniotGrigio

RiseAgainst_

Wow... nigga stole my nickname, gotta love it, gotta love it.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Wow... nigga stole my nickname, gotta love it, gotta love it.[/b]
    ur name are 2 words that are probably the most used words in any rebellion in history...how can u be sure u didnt steal YOUR name?

Riseagainst07

i love the band rise against and the name has a great meaning to it. I sent him an apology and ill change my name if needed i did not know that someone else had already taken the name i should have searched it up before choosing to do so.

cRuX

ur name are 2 words that are probably the most used words in any rebellion in history...how can u be sure u didnt steal YOUR name?[/b]
    *pssssssst* cama m8.. RiseAgainst is a band

*pssssssst* cama m8.. RiseAgainst is a band [/b]
    doesnt make what i said wrong? even if its a band theyre still 2 words said in every rebellion in history and the band most likely based their name off that premise too

cRuX

doesnt make what i said wrong? even if its a band theyre still 2 words said in every rebellion in history and the band most likely based their name off that premise too[/b]
    Actually the most common rebellion words are probably "Mohammed Jihad" h34r:

RiseAgainst_

ur name are 2 words that are probably the most used words in any rebellion in history...how can u be sure u didnt steal YOUR name?[/b]
    How is this your business?

How is this your business?[/b]
    u posted on a public forum, how ISNT it my business?

Riseagainst07

hey guys i didnt mean to start anything im changing my name out of respect that he did have it first. Dont want you guys getting in to a fight over something so small as this.

itd be something else if not this...keep ur name not like his name is original

RiseAgainst_

u posted on a public forum, how ISNT it my business?[/b]
    Sorry, not gonna happen.

LadyTorr

Aww IRiseAgainstI sounds like such a nice guy xD

I might give it a try later for you..

DarK

Sorry, not gonna happen.[/b]
    How ISN'T it a public forum jc? do you need a requirement to be on it? if your gonna say ko, half the users (not to mention mods) don't even play ko anymore..

RiseAgainst_

How ISN'T it a public forum jc? do you need a requirement to be on it? if your gonna say ko, half the users (not to mention mods) don't even play ko anymore..[/b]
    Ill answer just cuz u talked politely. When i said 'not gonna happen' i meant that i wont get in a pointless arguement with him, im mature enough now to understand how much of a waste of time that is. Just for the record, i dont play the game anymore also

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast