Need some help with rendering.

This is a discussion on Need some help with rendering. within the Graphics forums, part of the Off Topic category; well im my experinence of rendering, i usually use the lasoo tool and just cut out my KO character... only ...
Page: 1

Default Need some help with rendering.

well im my experinence of rendering, i usually use the lasoo tool and just cut out my KO character... only have i noticed that people with more experince than myself are able to capture the KO chaacter in more detail. I notice that they are able to capture the Pathos Gloves, weapon effects (the sparks or flames that come off the weapon) etc... but with my technique it is quite hard.if anyone is able to help me here it would be such great help for this 'noob' graphic artist.also if anyone has any good guides on making Sigs that would be delightful.thanks~

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

You can try using the magic wand but you can make high quality renders just by using the lasso tool.
    What you have to do is to make a new background (transparent or colored) and paste your image over it. Then just start cutting away the stuff you don't want (on your render layer). Use zoom tool to make sure you don't leave any unwanted pixels lying around.
    It's alot of work and it can take quite a while to make a decent render. Rushing will get you nowhere.

so theres no exact way or to just remove the background except the lasoo and wand? coz thats what ive been doing and takes alot of effort lol.also how is it some people can get the FULL effect of the pathos gloves, ive tried doing this many times with just the lasso, and have always ended up with rough edges or segments of the background showing :/

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMale View Post
    so theres no exact way or to just remove the background except the lasoo and wand? coz thats what ive been doing and takes alot of effort lol.also how is it some people can get the FULL effect of the pathos gloves, ive tried doing this many times with just the lasso, and have always ended up with rough edges or segments of the background showing :/
    Well the pathos gloves are kinda transparent so you just have to take a screenshot facing a wall or something. Also you can use effects to make them look more realistic and blend them so that they don't stand out too much.

mmmk, do you know what effects i could use, i use photoshop and gimp, either works for me