Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Gaara

This is a discussion on Gaara within the Graphics forums, part of the Off Topic category; lolz?? :blink:[/b] i stand for it, i think that the light has been created by accident not by you cuz ...
Page: 2

spab

lolz?? :blink:[/b]
    i stand for it, i think that the light has been created by accident not by you cuz you wanted it so

hrobar

i stand for it, i think that the light has been created by accident not by you cuz you wanted it so[/b]
    get the fuck spab u must flame here because ppls dont want u ko.sk and we havegot news we dont want u here to!

spab

get the fuck spab u must flame here because ppls dont want u ko.sk and we havegot news we dont want u here to![/b]
    ad 1) get a life
    ad 2) get a gf
    ad 3) fuck her
    ad 4) shut the hell up no one is intrested in your anime geek opinion at least i do understand signatures so shut up nerd

ad 1) get a life
    ad 2) get a gf
    ad 3) fuck her
    ad 4) shut the hell up no one is intrested in your anime geek opinion at least i do understand signatures so shut up nerd[/b]
    guys no need to fight. everyone has opinions

guyz ignore spab
    hez juz a cry baby and thinks whining and flamin others makes him look kool
    but it only makes him look like a retard :lol:

ugly borders are ugly
    useless text is uesless

ugly borders are ugly
    useless text is uesless[/b]
    useless comments r useless

_ArchDevil_

what spab said is true and u guys need to start accepting bad critism on sigs,not only good ones
    Ammock isn't using PS for a long time,i think it's cool siggy for the time he spent,and still it's 1 of ur best works

focal should be or his face or text,dunno what u like,focal is too big
    that light isn't rly cool,just ruins the feeling and colors on the sig
    border should be fixed,im not a fan of this kind of borders ^^
    text is ok,just need to be placed somewhere else and play around with it more,use 2-3dif colors and
    fonts...

Banned

Good job ammock i think it is good work, but if u can get better that worl it would be awesome. Gratz

tomo u noe me
    i dont hve prblem with acceptin critisim
    infact the reason i post my stuff on diff forums is to get suggestions and comments abt it
    it helps me improve, has brought me frm my 1st sig to this 1, so i am always lookin forward to critisim

my real prblem is ppl like spab, who dont noe wt ciritism is,
    they just come and post in ppl's thread just for the mere fact of flamin them/lettim em down
    and they think it makes em look cool or something (honestly i dont understand that 13 yr old kid like mentality so wtever)

i noe how ugly or nooby my work is, i never claimed to b good
    but if u dont hve n e advice/suggestion/positive thing to say, then stay out of my posts

_ArchDevil_

well this went a bit offtopic,but ok now nvm :lol:

I wasn't talking about you (even this is ur thread) I was talkin to Hrobar or w/e the guy's name is
    And honestly,I like more to get commented by ppl like spab then some1 else...now u prolly wonder why...
    spab will say it all and hes gonna be honest when rating the sig,while others won't say all wrong things on sig...
    they will try not to be harsh on u so they prolly wont say it all in face...
    I better like to know everything what's wrong so I can make it better next time IMO
    about spab-well he's nice man on MSN lol even too nice
    when I ask him to rate my sig on MSN he's not what he's here,if I didn't know him I would think he's a girl xD j/k
    when it's about my sigs,spab be more "ko4life spab" pls lol,I love it rough
    About spab not knowing critism,hmm well he doesn't seem like a noob when he's rating sigs,he knows
    what's he's talkin about...It all would be great if he could tell u how to fix problems on ur sig,but hey no1s
    perfect rofl
    1 more thing-why u guys didn't accuse me of beign flamer,I said enough bad criticsm

and Ammock ur ugly and nooby sigs are not so ugly and nooby,u just need some more time to find ur own style
    and make em better
    all good sigmakers have been throught all of it, butterfly comes from a worm,if u know what Im talkin about lol

hrobar

ad 1) get a life
    ad 2) get a gf
    ad 3) fuck her
    ad 4) shut the hell up no one is intrested in your anime geek opinion at least i do understand signatures so shut up nerd[/b]
    I got everything i need i dont need some mothafaka to tell me what should i do and get the fuck outa this sections u imbo!

well this went a bit offtopic,but ok now nvm :lol:

I wasn't talking about you (even this is ur thread) I was talkin to Hrobar or w/e the guy's name is
    And honestly,I like more to get commented by ppl like spab then some1 else...now u prolly wonder why...
    spab will say it all and hes gonna be honest when rating the sig,while others won't say all wrong things on sig...
    they will try not to be harsh on u so they prolly wont say it all in face...
    I better like to know everything what's wrong so I can make it better next time IMO
    about spab-well he's nice man on MSN lol even too nice
    when I ask him to rate my sig on MSN he's not what he's here,if I didn't know him I would think he's a girl xD j/k
    when it's about my sigs,spab be more "ko4life spab" pls lol,I love it rough
    About spab not knowing critism,hmm well he doesn't seem like a noob when he's rating sigs,he knows
    what's he's talkin about...It all would be great if he could tell u how to fix problems on ur sig,but hey no1s
    perfect rofl
    1 more thing-why u guys didn't accuse me of beign flamer,I said enough bad criticsm

and Ammock ur ugly and nooby sigs are not so ugly and nooby,u just need some more time to find ur own style
    and make em better
    all good sigmakers have been throught all of it, butterfly comes from a worm,if u know what Im talkin about lol[/b]
    well honestly
    i do like it all pointd out upfront too
    like concept frm CD forums, he tells u evrything thts wrong or doznt look good riteaway
    and i dint really hve much prb with spabs comments untill he said that this is not my work or it happend by accident
    i may not noe alot but i noe xactly wt i am doin

i am not a lucker or a ripper

Warrior_Win*

ic siggy

my comments are the best

borders are useless and only subtract from the sig

text without meaning is ugly and looks stupid

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast