Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Gaara

This is a discussion on Gaara within the Graphics forums, part of the Off Topic category; I got everything i need i dont need some mothafaka to tell me what should i do and get the ...
Page: 3

spab

I got everything i need i dont need some mothafaka to tell me what should i do and get the fuck outa this sections u imbo![/b]
    i cant sorry man, i create in a minutte more then you can create in a days, i know what im sayin i know what im doin, you actually dont as far as you need other ppl to make you siggs cuz youre not able to make your own or even worse youre not able to be honest to yourself and admit that youre bad in doin this stuff and post your own work i wont get outta of ya face mothafacka whoa ya be big nigga get your aluminium neckleace, a brass ring and a fat ass and go behave like a big nigga somewhere, where it will be appreciated (i suggest corner of your bedroom under poster of 5O cent)

about sellers sig/amock: if you dont see that the text is that bad its even worse for you, for me its nothing ill be flamed and what? gosh you think im into comments from you, seriously im not and you know why cuz if some1 here gives you 9/1O amazing work i dont think i would fit here and actually i dont so yeah flame me whatever if it will be stupid comment like from hrobar ill flame him back and those tards will stop once if it will be becuz youre not into my comment well thats your problem not mine anymore, ppl whos opinion i respect are seriously not here, i liked cavas work but back then i was noob i didnt even know how to created c4d now i see that he suck cuz he did not listed to others or he did not find ppl who could he listen, for your information middle+east europe forums are da best, ppl are honest the worst are americnans seriously check thegfxedge, those ppl their comment is like nice work bro, you wont grow there
    about commenting on msn, im not that strict but i tell you what i want but its in a conversation not in a sentence or few words, on forums it has to be clear, fast, helpfull and to be honest it has to be bad comment those are tho only once which do you actually listen to cuz as ive already said thousands times and i will repeat it over and over again comment like 9/1O super makes same work like ugly O/1O atlest for bad comment write get some tuts cuz some ppl actually need them
    thats all gonna make some pm, cuz i really love it

i cant sorry man, i create in a minutte more then you can create in a days, i know what im sayin i know what im doin, you actually dont as far as you need other ppl to make you siggs cuz youre not able to make your own or even worse youre not able to be honest to yourself and admit that youre bad in doin this stuff and post your own work i wont get outta of ya face mothafacka whoa ya be big nigga get your aluminium neckleace, a brass ring and a fat ass and go behave like a big nigga somewhere, where it will be appreciated (i suggest corner of your bedroom under poster of 5O cent)
    about sellers sig/amock: if you dont see that the text is that bad its even worse for you, for me its nothing ill be flamed and what? gosh you think im into comments from you, seriously im not and you know why cuz if some1 here gives you 9/1O amazing work i dont think i would fit here and actually i dont so yeah flame me whatever if it will be stupid comment like from hrobar ill flame him back and those tards will stop once if it will be becuz youre not into my comment well thats your problem not mine anymore, ppl whos opinion i respect are seriously not here, i liked cavas work but back then i was noob i didnt even know how to created c4d now i see that he suck cuz he did not listed to others or he did not find ppl who could he listen, for your information middle+east europe forums are da best, ppl are honest the worst are americnans seriously check thegfxedge, those ppl their comment is like nice work bro, you wont grow there
    about commenting on msn, im not that strict but i tell you what i want but its in a conversation not in a sentence or few words, on forums it has to be clear, fast, helpfull and to be honest it has to be bad comment those are tho only once which do you actually listen to cuz as ive already said thousands times and i will repeat it over and over again comment like 9/1O super makes same work like ugly O/1O atlest for bad comment write get some tuts cuz some ppl actually need them
    thats all gonna make some pm, cuz i really love it[/b]
    no life, taking the time to type that all. rofl . i wasted time just quoting you, everyone would prolly figure out that you have no life by size of tht post for something stupid to argue about

spab

does size of post mean that i have no life or just that i type fast or that im back from work and before finishing dowloading new episode of heroes ive got time to write something
    hmmm i dont need to get a life, you need to get a brain

hrobar

does size of post mean that i have no life or just that i type fast or that im back from work and before finishing dowloading new episode of heroes ive got time to write something
    hmmm i dont need to get a life, you need to get a brain[/b]
    Bla bla! Btw i am not a hip hoper get the fucka and dont tell me shit about no life man!

_ArchDevil_

Bla bla! Btw i am not a hip hoper get the fucka and dont tell me shit about no life man![/b]
    ur acting lke a 5 years old kid who thinks he's cool if he swears and treat others over the internet -.-"
    would u stop the flammings alredy,and have a few berrs together? if u dont want to,I'll drink 1 for each of u xD

hrobar

ur acting lke a 5 years old kid who thinks he's cool if he swears and treat others over the internet -.-"
    would u stop the flammings alredy,and have a few berrs together? if u dont want to,I'll drink 1 for each of u xD[/b]
    I take the beer man i was having a bad day that day before ... zzz

Ripper_of_romania

Do you make sigs out of anime's?
    If I give you an render could you like try your skills on it please?

burningZero

looking good, 8/10

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123