HELP ME MAKE A SIG PLS!

This is a discussion on HELP ME MAKE A SIG PLS! within the Graphics forums, part of the Off Topic category; I need some help making my own person character signature and clan signature. If anyone has any exp i could ...
Page: 1

drsatan420

I need some help making my own person character signature and clan signature. If anyone has any exp i could take some screenshots and email them to whoever and you could work with them. Thank you so much bye.

drsatan420

GAWD DOMMIT BUMP

drsatan420

GAWD DOMMIT BUMP[/b]
    Can someone make a rogue with valk armor on and cleavers +8 with cool designs i dont really give a shit as long as its cool. I will post pics of my friends in ko with me so i can make clan sig. THX

drsatan420

WTF? Does anyone know how to make a sig? I know somebody knows but they just wont look at my post. WTF? I told you just make the sig with valk armor cleavers +8 and my name adversary at bottom then my clan at top is that hard or do i have to go to different forum?

drsatan420

Here is pic make cool designs in black and grey dont care how it looks just make it cool looking. Put my name on bottom left and then the pic of me on bottom right and then my clan name on The top middle thx. PLEASE DO IT FOR ME I HAVE NO PHOTOSHOP

http://img72.imageshack.us/my.php?im...ersary1bo1.png

drsatan420

Here is pic make cool designs in black and grey dont care how it looks just make it cool looking. Put my name on bottom left and then the pic of me on bottom right and then my clan name on The top middle thx. PLEASE DO IT FOR ME I HAVE NO PHOTOSHOP

http://img72.imageshack.us/my.php?im...ersary1bo1.png[/b]
    HELP PLS BUMP

drsatan420

Does anyone know how to make a sig? Seriously? Is it that hard to take a picture cut it out put in front of a god damn design and put text in it?

DisillusionedIdealogue

ever tried the search function? you dont even have to go to google, i know there's a bunch of topics about tutorials here, i've posted a few of them myself... if you want to learn, just search for photoshop tutorials