hey sigmakers

This is a discussion on hey sigmakers within the Graphics forums, part of the Off Topic category; :unsure: sorry guys but I think i'm done making sigs. School started up again and since I'm a n00b and ...
Page: 1

DisillusionedIdealogue

:unsure: sorry guys but I think i'm done making sigs. School started up again and since I'm a n00b and a bit of a perfectionist I take wayyy too long making those things, so i dont think i'll be making them anymore, so sorry i wont be helping anymore, and thanks to everyone who made an effort to help me improve my skillz :P (big thx in particular to necross, who got me started, and gtaguy, who gave good criticism and some useful sites, and to IIIIII, whose mean, aholish criticism probably helped me improve the most :P ) (and guacho and dragon it was fun talking to ya guys and seeing the works you came up with, and you also helped me :P )

by the way i'll still make the sigs i promised two guys (outlawz and sybian), and that picture for oneblood, i may get to them this weekend.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

this is the most redundant post u noob :P :huh: if u wanna do it do it.. don't wanna do it dont' force urself.. its just something u do for fun/leisure/interest

DisillusionedIdealogue

lol yeah the problem is that i spend too much time on it h34r:

and i dont even play this game anymore, i duno wtf i'm doing here on the forums lol xD

besides, i'm tired of looking at the shitty ko graphics and trying to make original sigs with the same renders :unsure:

and yeah i realize i said "i think i'm done" like three times, but my brains fried and I cant think straight, so its staying like that :unsure:

lol, you harassed my siggies and now my writing too? h34r: :lol:

DragonFire

HAHA!! I made it to someone's post :lol: Well, as Cava said, Your not really forced..And I find that since my schooling just started again too, I dont really have the time to try anymore.. I'm just to tired or lazy to do them very often.

by the way i'll still make the sigs i promised two guys (outlawz).[/b]

he asked for a sig from me too.. that 2 timing hoe :mellow:

DisillusionedIdealogue

lol i just reread cava's post and noticed i misunderstood what he said :unsure:
    thats a first xD, i think that means i better go to sleep lol. i know i'm not forced to do it, i'm just kinda letting you guys know that i'm stopping :unsure:

As everyone already said ure not forced too my school started a week ago so i dont make sigs in the past but anyway u dont have to stop just dont make so much anyway hope that u come back so we have not so much work to do xD

cRuX

As everyone already said ure not forced too my school started a week ago so i dont make sigs in the past but anyway u dont have to stop just dont make so much anyway hope that u come back so we have not so much work to do xD[/b]
    Yeah I don't do requests cause I just don't have the time..my suggestion is to make sigs for yourself for pleasure..

DisillusionedIdealogue

lol, i guess i can make a few from time to time :P

and crux tell me how to make fonts h34r: