Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

His Dark Portrait

This is a discussion on His Dark Portrait within the Graphics forums, part of the Off Topic category; For TheJinX <3 <div align="center"> </div> Does anyone know a better font I could use?...
Page: 1

LadyTorr

For TheJinX <3

<div align="center"></div>

Does anyone know a better font I could use?

Banned

wow, thats a pretty awesome sig u made there

i love the border around it, and if u ask me, the font fits very well!

really nice outcome

could u teach me how to make a border like that perhaps? ^_^

LadyTorr

Hehe thanks windy.

I googled for &#39;old picture frame&#39; and found this. Edited the frame&#39;s size & color, added blood, the spiderweb, the ripped part, then changed some other stuff random stuff. Behind the painting&#39;s supposed to be wood so I got a wood texture from deviantArt for the clipping mask.

Wow, that is simply outstanding LT. Incredible border, I love it, amazing font (Yes, it fits perfectly). GJ on the spider webs and lightning.
    Overall: 10/10
    Claps for you

damn man, I love it like it is.

Wow thats rly nice!

AzazZel

sig is realy great ... but was wondering if u can make size of the text lil bigger(or just bold it) / or lighter a lil / or just use other font

awesome 10/10 <3

not the style of sig that i like but i have to admit u done a great job there^^ 9,5/10 :P

DesireablE

dam thats sweet

Banned

Hard to read the text , add some color balance to face to show it up little bit xd

LadyTorr

Hard to read the text[/b]
    If you think that text is hard to read you should&#39;ve seen the other ones I tried :lol:

Thanks everyone, I&#39;ll take your suggestions into consideration :P

Banned

but no kidding the border made look like a house picture that we hang on the walls :P

MirZa117

I don&#39;t really like it :\
    The border looks nice but the drop shadow around it looks horrible, ._. its way too dark and there is no real focal point, the text and text placement are very bad and there is too much negative space on the left side

sorry ;d

cRuX

It&#39;s a decent compo to an extent.. The lightness on the right clashes badly with the darkness on the left. Just make the flow and transition a bit smoother not just dissapear right before it gets to the render.. The border is decent but I&#39;d like it to be a bit more realistic looking. Perhaps make it smaller and a bit darker to make the mood even more desolating. Text is decent but I think you should make the color a bit darker and possibly lower the opacity to like 65 or so. Then sharper it a bit (the text). Well done and I like the concept just needs a bit more work If you frequent a gfx site and they have a WIP (work in progress) section I suggest you post this there and get some more comments because this has potential..

LadyTorr

Hmm how about this?
    <div align="center"></div>
    Added spider + cracks. Changed saturation and lighting on frame, background&#39;s lighter to the left of the reaper. Bit of a reddish tinge on the left side and darker on the right. Text not changed too much because I stuffed it up doing applied images >.<

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast