4tags

This is a discussion on 4tags within the Graphics forums, part of the Off Topic category; like 1st but the last 1 is really meh <_<...
Page: 1

_ArchDevil_

like 1st but the last 1 is really meh <_<

I like the 2nd one :P
    Bro, don&#39;t ever make a white border like that (3rd Sig) Looks ugly ^_^

_ArchDevil_

thx for comment

border is there to make u see some things u normally wouldn&#39;t see or
    to make something less visible,black border didn&#39;t fit it so white did,it&#39;s there for
    purpose
    I try to make MY things,going as much wierd as I can,doing things u wouldn&#39;t do
    so that&#39;s it,again thx for comment

RiseAgainst_

Even tough i like black/white i love colors, i love to play with them on photoshop and i think that w/o them life wouldnt be as beautiful as it is. That goes for sigs also, there so many color combinations u can make to make ur sigs look awesome, try em out.

In my opinion the 1st sig would look better with color. The font should be placed elsewhere

The 2nd sig looks good in black and white the only bad thing i see is that the font looks blurry

In the 3rd sig the*border*is*way*too*big*that*it*makes*it*look*ba d,*try*a*5*cm*white*border*instead*of*that*one,*al so*the*face*of*the*girl*looks*kinda*weird*

and the 4th one i dont really like that one

_ArchDevil_

In my opinion the 1st sig would look better with color. The font should be placed elsewhere

The 2nd sig looks good in black and white the only bad thing i see is that the font looks blurry[/b]
    1- I made it in color first few layers but colors weren&#39;t getting along TRUST ME...I also asked
    friend before I posted it,he said that sig in color-CRAP
    there&#39;s also possibility to color it myself,but I&#39;m too lazy for that :P
    about font,no it wouldn&#39;t look better somewhere else,this is the only place where it&#39;s near focal
    and it doesn&#39;t take too much attention off of focal... also it&#39;s not usual place and combination so it
    makes it even more of my taste
    2- it&#39;s not blurry opacity is just lowered

thx

RiseAgainst_

1- I still dont like how it is placed and cutted by the border, it could look better.

2-*font looks blurry.

Np

_ArchDevil_

It&#39;s ur right to have ur own opinion and I can&#39;t tell ur wrong,I just tried
    to explain why I did it like I did :P

RiseAgainst_

If the color was bad u can always recur to using gradients baba and u know ittttttttt

P.s: fu

Carlund

The 1st and the 2nd is nice.. Good job.