Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

I Need A Sig :p

This is a discussion on I Need A Sig :p within the Graphics forums, part of the Off Topic category; I think I know what I'm doing. I've been doing GFX for 4+ years now and I even make some ...
Page: 6

Delicious

I think I know what I'm doing. I've been doing GFX for 4+ years now and I even make some money with it.
    And I'm also classed semi-pro on NSL (pretty sure I'd get pro if I could post my large pieces, but you can only get classed if you post your sigs, and my sigs ain't as good ) and a lot of other professional GFX forums, this was just the first sig I did in the last year or so (cause sigs are sooooo boring and 90% of them look the same) and thats why it ain't as good. :\

Sorry if this sounds kinda arrogant or something, but I just don't like to take criticism from anyone on my work.[/b]
    well i love the sig but if you can change the text some that would be great added you :P

Delicious

i want more sigs with the giga cmn guys

burningZero

Gör en ny topic da ^^

Delicious

haha varför jag har ju bilden uploadad här :P

burningZero

T_T

typ dem flesta har redan tittat på denna topicen, och kmr inte gå in och titta om du vill ha en ny sig laol

Delicious

T_T

typ dem flesta har redan tittat på denna topicen, och kmr inte gå in och titta om du vill ha en ny sig laol [/b]
    haha jojo klart dom kmr

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456