Just Close

This is a discussion on Just Close within the Graphics forums, part of the Off Topic category; ok i couldnt get the theme i wanted for this one cause i cant seem to find snowflake brushes x.x ...
Page: 1

Ryke

ok i couldnt get the theme i wanted for this one cause i cant seem to find snowflake brushes x.x the default stuff truely sucks, so i just tried to make it as simple as possible

Ryke

edited and added another one, pls rate :unsure: :unsure:

DarkSynth

2 Sigs for you to look at, just want a rate and some healthy tips before i go back to work,

[/b]
    1st sig > 2nd sig

Ryke

for some reason the second one got fuzzy lookin when i saved it, i probably did something different, doesnt help it was 4am =\

cigcigcig

for some reason the second one got fuzzy lookin when i saved it, i probably did something different, doesnt help it was 4am =\[/b]
    U save as pngs?

Banned

Too big imo, and I dont like those themes >.<

Ryke

U save as pngs?[/b]
    ill have to double check that when i do stuff late at night x.x

Too big imo, and I dont like those themes >.<[/b]
    who cares, it wasn&#39;t themed for your liking

Banned

i already told you about the ichigo one

the liger one..

wow uhm..i can only say i just dont like anything about it. blue border doesn&#39;t work so much. the render seems a bit big. just too much..uhm..BLUE. lol

Ryke

i think ill stick to doing stuff during the day, when i dont feel like i went out of my mind doing this xD

this looks like burshed bg slap a render on it and add a text the ichigo one has a filter on it but thats it try
    to work with c4ds gradient maps and diff filter also a good tipp to let the render look better mark it than feather
    5px inverse and delete

Ryke

this looks like burshed bg slap a render on it and add a text the ichigo one has a filter on it but thats it try
    to work with c4ds gradient maps and diff filter also a good tipp to let the render look better mark it than feather
    5px inverse and delete[/b]
    i think i got all that, my brain kinda exploded a bit on the inside reading this, vocabulary usually doesnt do that x.x

Ryke

Attempt #3 went for a simple sig, and remembered to save it as png this time

cRuX

Not too much you can say about this one..It&#39;s simple, yes..but WAY too simple.

2 brushes..green backround, render, green border. other then the simplicity of it..it dont rlly look to good.

Ryke

close pls, just going to sit in photoshop and spend another full night working my ass off