Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Latest sig I made

This is a discussion on Latest sig I made within the Graphics forums, part of the Off Topic category; It was a suggestion, you just don't know how to appriciate it. Using harsh language won't take you anywhere. Yes, ...
Page: 3

It was a suggestion, you just don't know how to appriciate it.
    Using harsh language won't take you anywhere.
    Yes, he is better than you.

And just make another sig, this one sux. I don't even think I need to make suggestions, go get another tutorial and keep trying, you'll get good eventually buddy.[/b]
    "try checking our more gfx sites" or "wow you suck cock go to a gfx site noob..wow they are both horrible"

first one is a suggestion 2nd one is all flame. gg. and i will.

lag.

cigcigcig

Oh dear o_0

"try checking our more gfx sites" or "wow you suck cock go to a gfx site noob..wow they are both horrible"

first one is a suggestion 2nd one is all flame. gg. and i will.[/b]
    Nah.
    It was HIS way of giving a suggestion, that for you would be a way of flaming.

Yea, do that. You definatly should.

From Bankrupt to Blue Sky Senior Member Riley's Avatar

It was a suggestion, you just don't know how to appriciate it.
    Using harsh language won't take you anywhere.
    Yes, he is better than you.

And just make another sig, this one sux. I don't even think I need to make suggestions, go get another tutorial and keep trying, you'll get good eventually buddy.[/b]
    Seriously, take your own advice.

You state how he doesn't appreciate the "suggestion", and then you go on to say harsh language won't take you anywhere.

Contradictory much?

Either way, he may be better at graphics, but "using harsh language won't take you anywhere"

Seriously, take your own advice.

You state how he doesn't appreciate the "suggestion", and then you go on to say harsh language won't take you anywhere.

Contradictory much?

Either way, he may be better at graphics, but "using harsh language won't take you anywhere"[/b]
    Nono. You misunderstood.

When someone gives a suggestion, or simply flames but in those flames there is a small advice/suggestion...its fine. Sometimes harsh language for suggestions actually lets you know more stuff than other noobs trying to say your sig is decent but needs some more adjustments. NO, its not decent, it fucking sucks.

For me, in his case, using harsh language towards both me and cruX wouldn't take him anywhere.

Maybe I should have written the sentence differently, but thanks for letting me know.

cRuX

You said I could flame tho :unsure: I couldn't tell you that you should change the render to this or the background to that or do this or that because the sig isn't worth the time. There's absolutely nothing you can do to that sig that would make it look remotely artistic. People on this forum loose the value of art. A sig isn't meant to look cool or have neat design. It needs to appeal to the eye, flow, have a purpose, and achieve unity (can add nothing and take nothing away from it). The human eye responds most well to bright, vibrant colors. Cool colors recede and warm colors come to the foreground more easily. I will not give you a sugar coated response because it is not needed on work such as this. You don't need tutorials or brushes to make good tags..you need to be artistic, deliberate, and open minded. Don't go to a gfx website and take all the resources follow 2 tuts and then post your sig here. Look at others work. What makes it good? what makes it bad? How did he get that effect? What kind of colors did he use? Ask yourself these questions when making your next tag. Also, try to do some of your own work (not just placing 3 c4d's under a render). Use the smudge tool. Use brushes ( i.e. soft round brush around 20px). I don't understand how you can re-act so harshly to me and Canz when you yourself said flame if you want. My suggestion is visit a gfx site (better yet, join a gfx community). Take it or leave it. You may still show off sigs here but don't expect to improve much.

i never said flame. paperownz did. and this would have been a acceptable suggestion as you said yourself

" There's absolutely nothing you can do to that sig that would make it look remotely artistic"

paperownz

I flamed?

Hoping to put this in SOTW. Pls post ur comment. U can flame or wat ever u want. But leave some suggestion.[/b]
    is what hes referring too.

paperownz

is what hes referring too.[/b]
    oo. I dont read the flame part only suggestion and tips .

cRuX

oo. I dont read the flame part only suggestion and tips .[/b]
    <_<

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123