Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Looking for a pro text maker

This is a discussion on Looking for a pro text maker within the Graphics forums, part of the Off Topic category; im probably the noobest sig maker... ill give it a shot but whate theme are u looking for? Like what ...
Page: 2

Ezquerra

im probably the noobest sig maker... ill give it a shot but whate theme are u looking for? Like what is ur style?[/b]
    i let specific style on top topic, metalic style that it goes with ironman signature

ur top topic says u only want the text metallic style... i will need a theme. Please provide more details.

Ezquerra

ur top topic says u only want the text metallic style... i will need a theme. Please provide more details.[/b]
    theme means title of text or name of text? if u ask for that i really dunno something like metal, that text goes accord with the sign thats all i want.

new updates on the topic, finally found the number one signature just need the text, or if u thinks the sign need get better so try

Ezquerra

thanks to ammock and snootchi with out them i would be looking for a sign yet, topic can get close, love you all

Lord0fWar

first try turned out like this

ill play around with it more =P
    dont know how you made those ends/edges get that flamey effect, might be because i only did the linear layer and smudge layer didnt know what you wanted on the other layer but thanks for sharing ^_<[/b]
    You frogot to displace the image thats why you didnt get the edges looking that kewl ^^.

Grey

I promised long time ago I&#39;d make you a sig.. so here it is.

Ezquerra

I promised long time ago I&#39;d make you a sig.. so here it is.

[/b]
    ohh man pretty good one, i will use anyway, i consider the time that u spent on it, i think i can keep it for use it

[/b]
    That sig is pretty decent, its just the text I don&#39;t like.
    G&#39;Job, you&#39;re getting good at this

Lord0fWar

Texting surely is a bitch ^^ hope i get it right some day =)

Ezquerra

Texting surely is a bitch ^^ hope i get it right some day =)[/b]
    everyworld always need to get better on something, you are really good making signatures just need more work on text styles

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12