Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Make me a sig and win...

This is a discussion on Make me a sig and win... within the Graphics forums, part of the Off Topic category; the Grn Apple adds effect tho xD but w/e its ur sig here you go...
Page: 4

storm

the Grn Apple adds effect tho xD

but w/e its ur sig

here you go

J

I love everything about it, it's that now that grn apple is gone, the placement looks retarded. If it isn't too much trouble, can you place it somewhere else? I have no idea where it would look good so...

storm

take the one with grn apple xD

Rai

Don't be so picky about the sig, can't expect him to retouch it over and over! :P I personally think it's a very cool looking sig with or without the grn apple written on it!

PS Storm: Your current sig is absolutely amazing, I am jealous! Teach me! :P

J

Don't be so picky about the sig, can't expect him to retouch it over and over! :P I personally think it's a very cool looking sig with or without the grn apple written on it!

PS Storm: Your current sig is absolutely amazing, I am jealous! Teach me! :P[/b]
    Hence why I said if you don't mind. And he did mind, so he didn't do it. I'm very satisfied with the sig. Thanks again Storm

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234