Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

make my sig fit this forum

This is a discussion on make my sig fit this forum within the Graphics forums, part of the Off Topic category; nah its not like i care.... i am a ninja[/b] no you are a child who fears going outside with ...
Page: 2

iTzBryan Senior Member

nah its not like i care....
    i am a ninja[/b]
    no you are a child who fears going outside with real people cuz you call yourself a ninja and get the shit knocked out of you lmfao

Lord0fWar

hahahaha whoes the child here. By the style you handel things you are no where near mature either.
    Besides I wouldnt even want gredit for such a shity picture.
    Wont say that ripping is right cos it aint but still if you dont aske for gredit of your work dont expect it either =P

no you are a child who fears going outside with real people cuz you call yourself a ninja and get the shit knocked out of you lmfao[/b]
    ahhh cmon you can do better than that
    oh and kid? no not really bet im older than you... oh shit my epenis just growed

()

iTzBryan Senior Member

hahahaha whoes the child here. By the style you handel things you are no where near mature either.
    Besides I wouldnt even want gredit for such a shity picture.
    Wont say that ripping is right cos it aint but still if you dont aske for gredit of your work dont expect it either =P[/b]
    haha ya thats why its funny that he stole it considering it took me 5 minutes to make.

and it wasnt meant to be ripped by anyone in the first place. Maybe if you understood the concept you could contribute.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12