Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Mighty Vs Toadie :)

This is a discussion on Mighty Vs Toadie :) within the Graphics forums, part of the Off Topic category; hey you spineless peice of shit http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y40/ReDF-...peiceofshit.jpg copy paste my ass I will fucking kill you.[/b] u asked for HIS ...
Page: 2

Banned

hey you spineless peice of shit
    http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y40/ReDF-...peiceofshit.jpg copy paste my ass I will fucking kill you.[/b]
    u asked for HIS reasons, why are u gettin all pissed off about it.

MightyFourTwenty420

Because That was insinuating i ripped that sig. and besides had nothing to do with his reason

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

hey you spineless peice of shit
    http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y40/ReDF-...peiceofshit.jpg copy paste my ass I will fucking kill you.[/b]
    ull kill me? cuz i said u fucked up ur sig by doin some stupid retarded looking duplicate shit? ya ok dont be mad at me cuz u made ur sig look like some retarded kid with a bad twitch made it

Because That was insinuating i ripped that sig. and besides had nothing to do with his reason[/b]
    no i didnt say u ripped the sig, go learn to read

Banned

Because That was insinuating i ripped that sig. and besides had nothing to do with his reason[/b]
    cama did say yours was too plain, that is a reason alone...he just decided to add to it.

I'll vote for toadie cause i like his style more than yours.

spab

i prefer toadies but my vote goes for mighty, who knows what toadie made by himself?
    (for all ppl who wanna start bitching about that, i hate rippers, he ripped his previous one, dont give a shit about him anymore)

aggressi0n

Mighty, because Toadie probably did another background from another artist, which if its on dA its copyright infringement.

J

Lol next time don't put people's name on the sig. This is exactly what happened with SOTW people just voted for sigs because the person who made them.

ibanez1

Lol next time don't put people's name on the sig. This is exactly what happened with SOTW people just voted for sigs because the person who made them.[/b]
    +1

DragonFire

Toadie

spab

1) its not a sotw
    2) you can clearly see who made which one so its not a big difference if theres or theres not a name

Ainelover12

newbs

reason : no life

I vote for neither I guess, because Mighty's bottom of sig ruined it otherwise i would of have voted for him, wtf did you do there lol

Its a biased poll anyway ppl vote for their friends or who they know. Its retarded to put the names of people, just say Battle SigA vs SigB

>.<

J

I vote for neither I guess, because Mighty&#39;s bottom of sig ruined it otherwise i would of have voted for him, wtf did you do there lol
    Its a biased poll anyway ppl vote for their friends or who they know. Its retarded to put the names of people, just say Battle SigA vs SigB

>.<[/b]
    See?

Hostibus

voting for toadi cause of the light effects n better background

4-stroke

Toadi !!

mightys sig is to plain :s

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast