Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

My comeback

This is a discussion on My comeback within the Graphics forums, part of the Off Topic category; No not yet lol. When I stopped posting on Ko4life I continued posting on a GFX site and then I ...
Page: 3

cRuX

No not yet lol.
    When I stopped posting on Ko4life I continued posting on a GFX site and then I totally stopped, used to be better than this.
    New one

Looks weird, I don't like it but it was a 5 min one.[/b]
    Good start..Continute with this one at a later time I'd call it a WIP. Needs more effects bottom left. Nothing big, but just something!! I like it tho.

cigcigcig

Im makin a comeback with u bro lol lets do this thaaanggg.

Hmmm displace, or not to displace, toughness

Nice not bad, but I don't like text.
    I simply used standard fonts. They are good, if not they wouldn't be there.
    Trying to hard with the font my lead human eye not to focus on the render and go to the text, and you don't want that.

Whats a WIP btw?

cigcigcig

I should be workin but felt like doodlin with this lol. Ya me and the whole text thing r kinda weird. I dont mind somewhat strange font as long as its tiny with a lil opacity to it. And what u talkin about WIP?

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

I should be workin but felt like doodlin with this lol. Ya me and the whole text thing r kinda weird. I dont mind somewhat strange font as long as its tiny with a lil opacity to it. And what u talkin about WIP?

[/b]
    I like that one, it's cool

[/b]
    That one is kinda weird. I find the render kinda thin.
    C4D doesn't look good. The Greed text is fine, deph is ok, but delete the cigcigcig or change it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123