my current sig

This is a discussion on my current sig within the Graphics forums, part of the Off Topic category; i like it..a lot.. but ofc everyone here is better than me so im sure everyone can point out lotsa ...
Page: 1

Banned

i like it..a lot..

but ofc everyone here is better than me so im sure everyone can point out lotsa bad things.

well..as topic title says, it's my current sig, GOGOGOGOGOO

Its a very nice sig, but if you want me to tell you what you can improve just go ahead and let me know. I'll gladly do it.
    You're getting better real fast bro, keep it up.

Banned

Its a very nice sig, but if you want me to tell you what you can improve just go ahead and let me know. I'll gladly do it.
    You're getting better real fast bro, keep it up.[/b]
    ofc man that's why i made the topic :P

personally i think the light reflecting off the white part of his clothes makes it too bright but i dont mind that.

anything other than that yea go ahead

Its hard to make a good looking text without using the standard fonts, or it usually looks kinda weird or calls too much the attention of the human eye.
    I like this one thou.

The right side of the clothes is a bit to white but whatever, I don't mind that aswell.
    It may lack a lil bit of deph and more flow. Try to show a lil more the flow of the sig, where the lighning starts and where it ends.

cRuX

Its hard to make a good looking text without using the standard fonts, or it usually looks kinda weird or calls too much the attention of the human eye.
    I like this one thou.

The right side of the clothes is a bit to white but whatever, I don't mind that aswell.
    It may lack a lil bit of deph and more flow. Try to show a lil more the flow of the sig, where the lighning starts and where it ends.[/b]
    to expand on this point.. the human eye is attracted to something that will lead you into the work, through it, and out the other side. That's why sigs with effects/an effect that touches the edges of the tag usually are more liked. I think the biggest problems with this signature is depth and coloring.

Banned

zerooooooooo <3 ;D

Kaname is also quite kawaii! ;D haha

i like the sig, its nice ;D keep up the good work :P i think u did this one quite well

Banned

zerooooooooo <3 ;D

Kaname is also quite kawaii! ;D haha

i like the sig, its nice ;D keep up the good work :P i think u did this one quite well [/b]
    i wanted to do kaname but i couldnt find a render of him :P thnx

the itself is nice but the one color kinda destroys the deph like canz already just try to use diff colors and try to add a focal