My first sig opinions plx

This is a discussion on My first sig opinions plx within the Graphics forums, part of the Off Topic category; Well im not a very bright sig maker and i only use Photoshop 7.0 and pretty sucks compared to CS ...
Page: 1

Ripper_of_romania

Default My first sig opinions plx

Well im not a very bright sig maker and i only use Photoshop 7.0 and pretty sucks compared to CS 2..
    Anyways i'd like some sugestion regarding the sig.I know i'll get like 1/10 but i dont care cuz its my first sig

Help me improve sigs plx

spab

i like text and dont like char cuz i cant reall see face and so on but im also nobie)

the text thing is really cool but u should make something with the char like gausian blur and set layer to overlay so it looks like glow or sharp the layer and switch the setting so it looks much better all in one 5/10 really good for first sig btw if u need ps cs 2 here is a link http://ftp.adobe.com/pub/adobe/photoshop/w..._CS2_tryout.zip use 1045-0960-2624-3963-2744-5071 as serial and add me at msn i can give u the activation key later

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

4/10... sry i have high expectations h43r:

DragonFire

Originally posted by lIIIIIIIIIIl
    4/10... sry i have high expectations *h43r:
    :lol:

Ripper_of_romania

Originally posted by lIIIIIIIIIIl
    4/10... sry i have high expectations *h43r:
    doubt u were pro when u first started <_<

nvr said i started out pro :/

n u asked for ratings so.. ya.

DragonFire

Originally posted by Ripper_of_romania+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ripper_of_romania)</div>
    Well im not a very bright sig maker and i only use Photoshop 7.0 and pretty sucks compared to CS 2..
    Anyways i'd like some sugestion regarding the sig.I know i'll get like 1/10 but i dont care cuz its my first sig

Help me improve sigs plx[/b]
    <!--QuoteBegin-lIIIIIIIIIIl

nvr said i started out pro :/

n u asked for ratings so.. ya.

I dont see anything about Rating..He rated himself 1/10 but he asked for Suggestions. :wub:

ok i'm getting a little blind h43r:

but honestly... sig-making requires time n u just have to learn it urself through tutorials.. or w/e. but my tip would be to try out every aspect of photoshop. smudging.. text.. brushing.. gradient map.. c4d renders.. brightness and contrast... playing with the modes...n stuff. magic wand is helpful n so is teh eraser!