My new Sig

This is a discussion on My new Sig within the Graphics forums, part of the Off Topic category; 1 2 3 3 Hope there better then my 1st one...
Page: 1

killah.

Hope there better then my 1st one

DragonFire

Hm..There isnt any blending at all. and You don't have any text.

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

It doesn't blend, no text, no borders, almost empty background.
    Overall 2/10 (1 point for trying and one for pity)

DisillusionedIdealogue

go to www.render-world.com and www.planetrenders.net and download different c4d renders (3D models). they're just like random 3D shapes, you use them to make more interesting backgrounds. (dont just like paste them into the picture, blend them a bit by brushing over them, or maybe smudging, trying different blend modes, stacking them). and you need to brush over the image itself a little bit so that it looks like its part of the full sig, not just standing on top of the background.

4-stroke

sr dude , but ur far from being good at photoshoping , not an insultment ofcorse

1/10 for the effort , normally i'd rate 0 , anyway as the dude befor eme said got to gamerenders download a few packs of brushes c4d , vector brushes for the texts and all , euh normal vector shapes anything ,

add light effects on it , ad a border

to add a border ( i'l explain this part )
    just do a visible layer mask or whatever it called , ( ctrl-e all --> there is option at ur menu for it )

anyway this will make all ur layers smelt into 1 layer then double click that single layer and give it another name , doesn't matter wich 1

then double click that layer again and u will get a little frame with some options , just go for the stroke option , inside , 1 pixel , colour = any colour ofc

now u might wanna try changing the settings, for example a border with 2 lines ( white and black ) ; u can change that white line to overlay , great effect simple and beautifull