Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

My sig

This is a discussion on My sig within the Graphics forums, part of the Off Topic category; paint = 1 layer buddy..lol[/b] Didn't noticed he was using paint lol :P...
Page: 2

paint = 1 layer buddy..lol[/b]
    Didn't noticed he was using paint lol :P

cRuX

This is mine (ZhaoZou)

U should Learn to work on way more layers cause ur sig looks like 3 layers + some basic effects.
    try to Youtube Sig tutorials and take some tips from there. ( download some free brushes as well...should be usefull )
    Try to mess around with Adobe After Effects for editing movies ... you can make some interesting effects

PS. Change Font on sig... IMO its killing whole Sig.[/b]
    Why did you post a picture of a sig you just made?...

don't come here for advice for one

everyone here is terrible

darter

don't come here for advice for one

everyone here is terrible[/b]
    lol? and you are?

evilwevel

lol? and you are?[/b]
    most likely not terrible :mellow:

most likely not terrible :mellow:[/b]
    Win.

I like it, you had to draw this shit and that takes skill, everyone that copy / paste pics together is noob

YourCorpse

You can make great sigs in paint, it depends on how much patience you have. Photoshop makes things easier, but digi-paintings lack the realism you can get from pixel art.

If you wanna make that sig better, zoom in as far as you can, and draw pixel by pixel, don't be afraid to mix loads of different pixels up, 'cause when you zoom out that'll give it texture, so it doesn't look really flat. For example to get 1 shade of grey, use like 3-4 different coloured pixels dotted around.

you can't make decent sigs on paint...either download gimp for free or you might as well as stop sig making right now.[/b]
    This guy just ain't got the skillz to draw in paint

darter

You can make great sigs in paint, it depends on how much patience you have. Photoshop makes things easier, but digi-paintings lack the realism you can get from pixel art.

If you wanna make that sig better, zoom in as far as you can, and draw pixel by pixel, don't be afraid to mix loads of different pixels up, 'cause when you zoom out that'll give it texture, so it doesn't look really flat. For example to get 1 shade of grey, use like 3-4 different coloured pixels dotted around.
    This guy just ain't got the skillz to draw in paint [/b]
    you're an idiot if you think you can make good sigs in paint LAWL. 1 layer = fail. Best thing paint is good for is copying and pasting.

evilwevel

you're an idiot if you think you can make good sigs in paint LAWL. 1 layer = fail. Best thing paint is good for is copying and pasting.[/b]
    you could compare paint to a real canvas. if you paint something wrong, you'll have to try and make it better by painting over it. some people can make something nice in paint, but they could just as easily have used photoshop. but wouldn't that take away a part of the soul of a painting ? knowing every little mistake was corrected ?

(i do know paint isn't meant to be anything good, it's just the basic image editing software they sell with microsoft.)

darter

are you trying to say someone can make a sig in paint that would be better than one in photoshop??? dude are you high or something?? do you know how long it would take if that was possible?

evilwevel

are you trying to say someone can make a sig in paint that would be better than one in photoshop ?[/b]
    no, read my post again. i'm sure you'll find the answer yourself.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

are you trying to say someone can make a sig in paint that would be better than one in photoshop??? dude are you high or something?? do you know how long it would take if that was possible?[/b]
    i love how u contradict urself in ur own post......LOL it made me giggle

first u start off saying how its impossible...then u say ok it could be possible but itd take a long time!!! LOL ur funny darter...ur sigs arent as good as u think they are, ur funny, and ur an idiot...ur a triple threat! rofl

darter

you sir obviously haven't seen all my sigs, and I don't have an ego I AM good at sig-making. The only reason I said it would take a REALLY REALLY long time is because you can do it pixel by pixel. But, no one in the world has patience for that and do you see people going around with ownage sigs saying they made thim in paint?? No. Hence, the probability of someone making an expert level sig in paint would be .00000000000000001%, which is basically impossible.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

you sir obviously haven't seen all my sigs, and I don't have an ego I AM good at sig-making. The only reason I said it would take a REALLY REALLY long time is because you can do it pixel by pixel. But, no one in the world has patience for that and do you see people going around with ownage sigs saying they made thim in paint?? No. Hence, the probability of someone making an expert level sig in paint would be .00000000000000001%, which is basically impossible.[/b]
    ur logic is......vandy-esque......congrats!

you sir obviously haven't seen all my sigs, and I don't have an ego I AM good at sig-making. The only reason I said it would take a REALLY REALLY long time is because you can do it pixel by pixel. But, no one in the world has patience for that and do you see people going around with ownage sigs saying they made thim in paint?? No. Hence, the probability of someone making an expert level sig in paint would be .00000000000000001%, which is basically impossible.[/b]
    stfu

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast