Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Is my signature excessive?

This is a discussion on Is my signature excessive? within the Graphics forums, part of the Off Topic category; apparently its unmanageable... is it?...
Page: 1

xR3QUI3Mx

apparently its unmanageable... is it?

freakyangel

erm in my opinion its kinda big oO cant u pick 1 instead of 2?

cama

it exceeds the sig limit of this forum...and theyre both butt ugly -_-

xR3QUI3Mx

it exceeds the sig limit of this forum...and theyre both butt ugly -_-[/b]
    and yours isnt?

Banned

someone like elfen lied eh? =P

And camas sig, looks quite nice, it gots a flow, and theres some "art" over it, yours looks like a render copy/pasted on a background actually o.o

xR3QUI3Mx

someone like elfen lied eh? =P

And camas sig, looks quite nice, it gots a flow, and theres some "art" over it, yours looks like a render copy/pasted on a background actually o.o[/b]
    lol his is just a render on colored clouds and sum crappy swirly things and my new sig is actually self made (like all of them) it isnt just a render on sum background off the internet if thats what u mean... i dunno why u guys think ur the best art critics in the world... ur both as crap as any1 else on this forum. You cant just take sum color, blur and smudge the fuk outta it then call it art... cos to be honest thats all ive seen come out of the both of u...

but of course no offence or anything right

cama

You cant just take sum color, blur and smudge the fuk outta it then call it art... cos to be honest thats all ive seen come out of the both of u...[/b]
    LOL! thats more art than taking some c4d's that u didnt make and pasting them as ur background to make a sig...i bet next ull say a vector sig isnt art either

oh, and i havent used clouds since like my first week using PS

xR3QUI3Mx

LOL! thats more art than taking some c4d's that u didnt make and pasting them as ur background to make a sig...i bet next ull say a vector sig isnt art either

oh, and i havent used clouds since like my first week using PS[/b]
    my sig doesnt have any c4d's in it buddy and u might as well have used clouds cos thats wat it looks like

first off guys cooldown we all aint perfect
    2nd elfen lied ftw
    3rd im pretty sure u used a c4d for bg and if not prove me im wrong

xR3QUI3Mx

i dont mean to start a fight i just dont like what ive seen from certain members of this forum... theres a difference btwn constructive criticism and being an all out fukhead... when ppl ask for a rating they dont want u to go "its butt ugly, u suck"--what the hell does that accomplish? u shuldnt have the right to do that especially when u urself suck just as bad... its a waste of ppl's time, its demeaning & childish. :huh:

freakyangel

u changed ur sig!!!! i dno i like the current one more than the previous one

evilwevel

the current one looks ok. nothing to speial tho.

cama

i dont mean to start a fight i just dont like what ive seen from certain members of this forum... theres a difference btwn constructive criticism and being an all out fukhead... when ppl ask for a rating they dont want u to go "its butt ugly, u suck"--what the hell does that accomplish? u shuldnt have the right to do that especially when u urself suck just as bad... its a waste of ppl's time, its demeaning & childish. :huh:[/b]
    u werent asking for a rating, u were asking if it was excessive...i told u it was excessive cuz u passed the sig rule limit...i added on top of that an unwanted rating that they were both butt ugly, which they were(which is probably why u changed them lmao)

i do suck at sig making, im no pro artist, but fuck ive got more praise for my sigs than there have been for urs LOL so to act like ur better than me is just plain amusing especially when u rely so heavily on c4d its pathetic

RiseAgainst_

my sig doesnt have any c4d's in it buddy and u might as well have used clouds cos thats wat it looks like [/b]
    Do u mind taking a screen capture of the psd layers*bar*then?

tindall

Do u mind taking a screen capture of the psd layers bar then?[/b]
    Who actually saves there PSD files. If I dont delete them I keep going back trying to make it perfect, which realistically isn't gonna happen. Anyways, offtopic

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast