Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Is my signature excessive?

This is a discussion on Is my signature excessive? within the Graphics forums, part of the Off Topic category; Who actually saves there PSD files. If I dont delete them I keep going back trying to make it perfect, ...
Page: 2

RiseAgainst_

Who actually saves there PSD files. If I dont delete them I keep going back trying to make it perfect, which realistically isn't gonna happen. Anyways, offtopic [/b]
    People who use more than 10 layers to make sigs/designs? :huh: *

Normally we use 40 layers (like an average).

tindall

People who use more than 10 layers to make sigs/designs? :huh:
    Normally we use 40 layers (like an average).[/b]
    Congrats? Im gonna have to agree with xR3QUI3Mx, there are a few of you that are cockier than shit when it comes to signature. ZOMG I have 1000 million layers on my signature, who cares, its a fucking signature.

xR3QUI3Mx

yea i barely ever save my psd files unless there realy important and this sig wasnt... if u realy care i made it using alot of gradient based patterns... lighting and a few custom brushes to make certain pattern amongst the excluded gradients... add a few more filtered layers using different tools and theres my bg, its nothing great but i did make it...

@ cama of course uve recieved more praise ive posted 1 sig for rating... and i actually got alot of praise for that considering... plus ive not once said im better then you.. i know im crap, at least im not cocky and go around smack talking everybodies work... if sum1 posts a sig i dont like i give them my ideas on how they can enhance it plus the rating i see fit... ur worthless, immature, smartass, cocky remarks show what u amount to as a person... as ive said before u must either have been molested as a child or u have a constant period... i dont know and i dont care but ur 1 very angry person... and whats with the u rely so heavily on c4d crap? uve seen 1 sig from me with c4d's in it :blink: wow u realy know my work well :huh:

Banned

well i didnt intend to make u feel angry or anything at all o.o

i just said what i thought, your current signature, looks like a render smashed on a background, alot of c4ds, if u ask me o.o thats what it looks like, thats what i meant in my prev. post.

And your text could need some improvements aswell heh, but yea, i suck at texting aswell

Anyway, id blend the render more into the background if i where you, would look alot better if u ask me

xR3QUI3Mx

well i didnt intend to make u feel angry or anything at all o.o

i just said what i thought, your current signature, looks like a render smashed on a background, alot of c4ds, if u ask me o.o thats what it looks like, thats what i meant in my prev. post.

And your text could need some improvements aswell heh, but yea, i suck at texting aswell

Anyway, id blend the render more into the background if i where you, would look alot better if u ask me[/b]
    my rant wasnt initially about u anyway... u normally do whats right from what ive seen its the kid on his rags that im not happy with and a few others on this forum...
    thanx for ur suggestions.

Banned

heh your welcome :P and i get your point, but some people never change :P

anyway, are u new at sig makin and so? if so, i could try to help ya =)

i always make my backgrounds out from the render, smashing it on the sig and smudging, and using some different effects, thats nearly what i always do :P the outcome can be pretty nice =)

evilwevel

and start saving your PSDs, they can be of some use other then showing how much layers you got.

RiseAgainst_

Congrats? Im gonna have to agree with xR3QUI3Mx, there are a few of you that are cockier than shit when it comes to signature. ZOMG I have 1000 million layers on my signature, who cares, its a fucking signature.[/b]
    Why do u say congratz? u asked 'who actually saves psd's' i answered and u reply with a pointless answer

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12