Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Need help on this sig.

This is a discussion on Need help on this sig. within the Graphics forums, part of the Off Topic category; uhhh rofl?? r u guys srsly noobs?? I MADE IT FROM SCRATCH and that shitty render isn't even close. how ...
Page: 2

darter

uhhh rofl?? r u guys srsly noobs?? I MADE IT FROM SCRATCH and that shitty render isn't even close. how can u even compare that to my lightning.

lemme guess bknight u thought since the color was similar that it looked like my lightning rofl..? get real noob. I don't even have to say much. just looking at ur sigs is enough.

i said i could be wrong. you dont have to cry about it. go buy some tissues and chill the fuck out. you really talk way over your head. and to be honest the sig your using right now sucks major cock. ive seen lot of your sigs and you got a few good ones, but the rest arent all that great compared to alto of others sigs ive sen on these forums. and i havent made a sig in a long time. you got no idea how good or bad i am atm.

once again. before you commit suicide, maybe just try crying for a long extent of time.

oh and while your at it, go enter the sotw contests, oh wait your banned for cheating my bad i forgot.

darter

your bad at sig making, your jealous my sigs are better, I have way better sigs I haven't shown which i've even sold as tags, and if u think this sig sucks....well it won first place in an internation sig league comp. ROFL HE SAID MY SIG SUCKS ROFLROFL G1

^^enough said (o yeah go die pls cos no1's crying about how stupid u r.)

Lord0fWar

cloud thigi? I rendered fractal art from scratch. pretty simple for a pro sig maker like me and it looks more realistic than brushes anyday.[/b]
    Um jeah that way you do it seems pretty kewl but i prefeer making with the clouds. lot easier lot faster and it gives a really nice effect
    filter -> render - > Difference Clouds .... Invert .... add a few addjustment layers and ur done

please not fight

Give me a lightning cord and a lightning arrow pl0x no need of flame here^^

darter

Um jeah that way you do it seems pretty kewl but i prefeer making with the clouds. lot easier lot faster and it gives a really nice effect
    filter -> render - > Difference Clouds .... Invert .... add a few addjustment layers and ur done
    [/b]
    eh I use that way sometimes too but I was being too picky :P plus it'd be too hard to render that image on a .bmp file with only one layer.

please not fight
    Give me a lightning cord and a lightning arrow pl0x no need of flame here^^[/b]
    yea sorry about that. i keep telling felix they should ban people who are under the age of 12. that way we can lose people like darter.

ps. that shitty sig one a contest? was it a signature contest for the blind?

ps2. oh yea im so extremely jealous, and i care ohhhhh so much. all i did was state were i thought you got it from. and then you like went bipolar. chill the fuck out and take a nap.

darter

bknight let's have a contest compare your sigs with some of mine

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=250508

gg.

-or maybe you should register on http://www.nationalsigleague.com and ask professionals what they think about your sigs and mine.

p.s. alligator i'll have sig finished by tomorrow.

didnt i already say ive seen your sigs?

your graffiti sigs are prob your 2 best ones. a few others were okay and the rest i just didnt like. obviously my opinions going to be different from "professionals"

you ever see some of the "professional" painters art work. most of it is fucking dreadful, something a 2 year old can do. and yet everyone thinks its amazing. personally im not like that..if it dont look good..it just doesnt look good. idc what technique or dodittle you used. finish product is all that counts

and once again. are you seriously like 7?

i dont even make sigs anymore. havent made one for months. just got back into ps like week or two ago.

once again sorry aligator.

ps. darter if your so amazing whats the hold up on that lightning arrow. i would think someone with as much talent as you could do a simple task like a lightning arrow in about 3 minutes. right pro? its been a few days lol.

darter

tbh i don't even make sigs anymore..

i just picked up on this sig, planning just to do the lightning on the bow since it took 5 minutes. I don't have time to make sigs anymore. real good ones for the most part.

k why cant you make more post like that. you coulda said that the first post "nope i didnt get it form that render, made it myself" and i woulda said oh okay nice.

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

still not finished?

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

still not finished?[/b]
    i think they were both banned for the flame war between eachother lol

darter

I finished it a loooooong time ago. I just pm'd it to him.

This is the finished product.

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

I finished it a loooooong time ago. I just pm'd it to him.

This is the finished product.
    [/b]
    really cool sig bro

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12