Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Need some comments/advice/ideas.

This is a discussion on Need some comments/advice/ideas. within the Graphics forums, part of the Off Topic category; So i take 3d animation at school, and im currently working on this character keychain thingy. I just started on ...
Page: 1

So i take 3d animation at school, and im currently working on this character keychain thingy. I just started on it not long ago, didnt do any materials yet, but heres the pic: *
    For those that dont know, the ball thingy beside it is a gashapon ball... its like a japanese version of those "vending machines" where ya put in a dollar or two, twist it, and ya get a lil toy inside that ball thingy.*

Could ya guys gimme some advice/opinions/ideas about what i could fix, what i could do or just any opinions. tnx ^^

o and.. i see offtopic media is almost all funny videos... so i guess this would be the part i post it in :/

EDIT: heres an updated version, with many "straps" and belts and braclets or w/e on him......

*the word on the middle strap says "die" in chinese btw....*

EDIT2: updated

Banned

add a spiky arm bracelet thing D=

it would go with his hair style

add a spiky arm bracelet thing D=

it would go with his hair style[/b]
    OMG THATS WHAT IM MISSING OMG TNX A LOT OMGGGGGGGGGG

i was thinkign so long hwo to make the hands look less plain, but those spiky bracelets couldnt come to mind >.<"

tnx a lot ^^

hehe good thing those arent hard to make

theres actually a lotta buckles, and umm what u call those?...straps.... on his leg, and his hand that isnt included in this pic... :/ i forgot to take an updated pic on friday >.<

Banned

also make his feet bigger, make them look like skater shoes (wide), to support that big head =o

and add a red bandanna in between his head and upper body, just like a bandit would

and facial hair like that xD

also make his feet bigger, make them look like skater shoes (wide), to support that big head =o

and add a red bandanna in between his head and upper body, just like a bandit would

and facial hair like that xD[/b]
    nahh dude, its not a face, its a huge mask that covers his face... :P And its a keychain, so it doesnt really hafta balance in terms of weight, and support :P

oldboy

and facial hair like that xD[/b]
    lol carried away much? :lol:

Banned

lol carried away much? :lol:[/b]
    tried to give him facial hair like my ^^

updated:

do you guys think the lil dagger on his right thigh, and his sword thingy looks alright? or would it look kinda weird, not-fitting?

Banned

updated:

do you guys think the lil dagger on his right thigh, and his sword thingy looks alright? or would it look kinda weird, not-fitting?[/b]
    Thought you were from Canada...Now I figure out you&#39;re a Japanese samuraļ :lol:

Thought you were from Canada...Now I figure out you&#39;re a Japanese samuraļ :lol:[/b]
    :P i am from canada ya noobz0r.

that sword was actually made for another project earlier.. but i scrapped that idea, and thought of bringing it here. I think it does fit somewhat.. not the best fit.. but not that horrible.

bleh... im keeping the dagger for sure.. but @ the sword... :S

Banned

sword looks weird :S

sword looks weird :S[/b]
    yeah :/ the dagger looks fine right? (on the right thigh)

i think ill make it like a colletable keychain series.... like each one has a diff design + weapon... so maybe i;ll use the sword as one of em :P

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Make the guy look like a creepy vudoo doll with pins and shit sticking in him

Banned

yeah :/ the dagger looks fine right? (on the right thigh)
    i think ill make it like a colletable keychain series.... like each one has a diff design + weapon... so maybe i;ll use the sword as one of em :P[/b]
    You should actually focus on somthing elses than accessories man...As Felix said try to make him scary cause it actually doesnt look creepy at all, I&#39;d even say "Cute"

Make the guy look like a creepy vudoo doll with pins and shit sticking in him [/b]
    i&#39;ll make one just for you i&#39;ll change the word on the buckle strap to felix

hehe alrights, lemme make a voodoo version in the series

@ cya.. its kinda meant to be a cute lil keychain toy

edit: heres to the felix idea of a voodoo version :P its really rushed, only remembered this post near the end of class

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast