Need someone who is good with photoshop

This is a discussion on Need someone who is good with photoshop within the Graphics forums, part of the Off Topic category; ^^ as title says need someone for 5/10min work max. if you can help me out pls send me a ...
Page: 1

Arthurios

^^ as title says need someone for 5/10min work max. if you can help me out pls send me a pm so I will pm you my email

thanks in advance.

Arthurios

up need someone asap!

Arthurios

come on pls!! its just 5/10 min of work!

Ezquerra

good luck on that

Arthurios

thanks I guess I need it

Arthurios

PLS guys still dont have someone its just 5 min of work its editing some text in a picture and its for school so please !

Lord0fWar

I dont have a clue why so god dam many retarded pplz have gatherd here on this sigforum its just unbelivebel.
    OK how about you just post the stuff you want to be made on the god dam forums and save a lot of you time to do some other retarded stuff.

Arthurios

dont reply if you dont know what it is about I said before it is for school and I can explain it via msn, if you want to help thanks , if you want to flame : Shut the fuck up and get out of here because you dont know what needs to be edited. It can be private thatswhy. So who is the retarded one now ?

Arthurios

thanks to evilwevel, he is helping me out already !!

close topic\