Needdiiieee Siggy :O

This is a discussion on Needdiiieee Siggy :O within the Graphics forums, part of the Off Topic category; Neeeeed niceee Siggy! maybe with J3ster written on it...
Page: 1

j3ster555

Neeeeed niceee Siggy!

maybe with J3ster written on it

evilwevel

i'm pretty sure she, or anyone else would make one much fatser if you could provide some screenshots.

LadyTorr

Sorry I'm not taking any more requests at the moment..

I haven't been very active with PS lately and a lot of people have been waiting for ages for a sig from me so I'm not taking any more requests until I finish those first. Otherwise if I keep accepting requests I'll have to continuously keep telling people "sorry I haven't done it yet" and I feel so guilty lmao.

So sorriez.. but I'm sure someone else will make you a nice siggie.

kratos

Question

lol she is siggy goddess..and omg shes on ko4life

LadyTorr

Lol aww thanks.. but I have to say, and I'm sure many people would agree, I'm really quite an amateur.

I see what some other people do and I am really really impressed. I just hope that one day I can get even close to what they are capable of making, it's really very amazing and inspiring.

Lord0fWar

Well id call you the best sig maker on this forum imo and i doubt that no 1 can disagree with me.
    I can make u a quick sig while ur waiting to get a sig from thorr. Just tell me a render u wanna use or I can always get 1 my self ^^

tuttzilla

Lol aww thanks.. but I have to say, and I'm sure many people would agree, I'm really quite an amateur.

I see what some other people do and I am really really impressed. I just hope that one day I can get even close to what they are capable of making, it's really very amazing and inspiring.[/b]
    ya know what, id love to see these sigs that u find amazing, because ur ones leave me dumbstruck most of the time, and if theres ones out there that do the same to u id love to see them O_O lol

there alot of uber sig makers on gfx forum wich would make the most of the sigmaker of ko4life look like total noobs^^

LadyTorr

I couldn't find my other favorite ones but here are a few I like:

Proud Retired KO-Maniac Senior Member

I've seen the Time Shifter one be4, its really good.
    Its a couple of good sigs in that list. I dont like vectoring in sigs, but thats my oppinion