Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

new

This is a discussion on new within the Graphics forums, part of the Off Topic category; I don't like people like you. Have you gone to www.nationalsigleague.com ?? You should! I think you'd be ranked pro ...
Page: 2

_ArchDevil_

I don't like people like you. Have you gone to www.nationalsigleague.com ?? You should! I think you'd be ranked pro man..That sig in your current is so nice! Bad colors, Bad lighting, Bad compo, Bad focal, Bad effects. With a little direction you might make high novice..[/b]
    u dont have to be pro sig maker to be good sig rater/critizer
    its enough to look at sigs for some time,see as many styles as u can,learn smtg from what ppl talk about sigs
    my opinion ispl would be even better raters/critizers if they weren't making sigs on they own

cRuX

u dont have to be pro sig maker to be good sig rater/critizer
    its enough to look at sigs for some time,see as many styles as u can,learn smtg from what ppl talk about sigs
    my opinion ispl would be even better raters/critizers if they weren't making sigs on they own[/b]
    he doesn't give any good crit at all..he just says..plain boring monotone bad focal..that helps nobody..ok a sig may have those problems but tell them how to fix it..or what they can do to make it better..that is what cnc is for..not just to tell you waht to work on..but to help them to do it. especially when there are so many novices here that need all the help they can get.

spab

I don't like people like you. Have you gone to www.nationalsigleague.com ?? You should! I think you'd be ranked pro man..That sig in your current is so nice! Bad colors, Bad lighting, Bad compo, Bad focal, Bad effects. With a little direction you might make high novice.. ^^ this is no fun being mean. I've admitted that I ripped ALL of the sigs..but I would not do that now. After Jason found out I got photoshop from my dads work for free. I've been making sigs since and am involved in a very nice gfx community. I figured I'd come back here and apologize and maybe you would let me help you all. But I am just repeatedly being harassed [/b]
    are ya gonna cry? what else do you expect, you rip, and ripping is the worst thing what you could ever do
    and about my sig, i do verticals and i cant put them here, cuz they are too big, so sorry but this one is really old, but my last horizontal
    hmm sorry but youre just another assface for me, well you ripped, now trying to put this topic somewhere else, wait a bit lets all ppl know that you are an ass who cant even make his own things and who pretends to be da best with others work
    btw: im studying art, not photoshop which makes me good rater bad sigmaker
    you: ripping all everything around
    well still me>you no matter how hard you try

cRuX

are ya gonna cry? what else do you expect, you rip, and ripping is the worst thing what you could ever do
    and about my sig, i do verticals and i cant put them here, cuz they are too big, so sorry but this one is really old, but my last horizontal
    hmm sorry but youre just another assface for me, well you ripped, now trying to put this topic somewhere else, wait a bit lets all ppl know that you are an ass who cant even make his own things and who pretends to be da best with others work
    btw: im studying art, not photoshop which makes me good rater bad sigmaker
    you: ripping all everything around
    well still me>you no matter how hard you try[/b]
    Are you that dumb? I really think you only read what you want to read because I did not rip these sigs I posted in this topic..I won't rip ever again and you're the one being an ass. Coming in to my topic and harassing me. Just because you can take an art class at your junior college doesn't mean you're good at art or have an eye for art. Where the fuck do you go that's so great? NSL? LAFF. I bet. and verts aren't too big to post in a new topic.

spab

Are you that dumb? I really think you only read what you want to read because I did not rip these sigs I posted in this topic..I won't rip ever again and you're the one being an ass. Coming in to my topic and harassing me. Just because you can take an art class at your junior college doesn't mean you're good at art or have an eye for art. Where the fuck do you go that's so great? NSL? LAFF. I bet. and verts aren't too big to post in a new topic.[/b]
    verts arent too big to post in new topic but too big to have them in signature
    im the ass, youre the ripper, please stop cryin
    its university sorry and dont wanna put it here but youve made me, i already won few stuff had few exibitions so yeah, my eye is good enough you lil prick
    go rip somewhere else you ubersupermegagreat Artist, btw: i do statues and i havent ripped david yet, but im thinking about it, thx for inspiration

cRuX

verts arent too big to post in new topic but too big to have them in signature
    im the ass, youre the ripper, please stop cryin
    its university sorry and dont wanna put it here but youve made me, i already won few stuff had few exibitions so yeah, my eye is good enough you lil prick
    go rip somewhere else you ubersupermegagreat Artist, btw: i do statues and i havent ripped david yet, but im thinking about it, thx for inspiration[/b]
    I'm not crying you dumbfuck..You're the one that's crying about me ripping..gtfo out my topic this is ridiculous.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

actually you're the dumbfuck. you ripped sigs, you're gona get banned. bye

spab

I'm not crying you dumbfuck..You're the one that's crying about me ripping..gtfo out my topic this is ridiculous.[/b]
    get da fuck out of here /or does ppl support assholes who can only rip siggs/
    yeah im crying crying but by laugh, how dumb some ppl can be

DisillusionedIdealogue

omg this is becoming pathetic....

alright the guy ripped sigs before, he seems to have changed, give him a chance. i can guarantee that both of you have made plenty of mistakes. dont you people have something better to do than harass someone for some crap he did on the internet a year ago and which he seems to regret doing?

if you dislike him so much dont read his topics, dont give him attention, and dont waste your time arguing with him, but holy shit you're posting so much in his topic it seems you'd love to make out with him.

Banned

i fully agree with u amgine

As u see at my other reply his forgiven by me, everyone does mistakes now and then... he said sorry, he tryed to make it good again, and all u guys do is make a flame war out of it, typical

Anyway crux, youre welcome here by my site at least

alright the guy ripped sigs before, he seems to have changed, give him a chance. i can guarantee that both of you have made plenty of mistakes. dont you people have something better to do than harass someone for some crap he did on the internet a year ago and which he seems to regret doing?

if you dislike him so much dont read his topics, dont give him attention, and dont waste your time arguing with him, but holy shit you're posting so much in his topic it seems you'd love to make out with him.[/b]
    i would add something to this but i think it would start a flame war , but i agree with you if you hate him ignore him seen

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

if you dislike him so much dont read his topics, dont give him attention, and dont waste your time arguing with him, but holy shit you're posting so much in his topic it seems you'd love to make out with him.[/b]
    oh yea u mean like... when he told me on msn about his awesome LPs n i fell for it n he's probably like giggling behind his pc thinking how stupid i am? yea.. i'm not the forgiving type when someone fuckin lied to me.

RiseAgainst_

Why isnt he banned from this forum? isnt ripping illegal?

Fair thing would be for him to get banned for ripping over and over again.

you suck

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12