New

This is a discussion on New within the Graphics forums, part of the Off Topic category; Not finished,didnt erase smudge on the left,try not to pay attention to it,Ill erase it later :P Im pretty much ...
Page: 1

_ArchDevil_

Not finished,didnt erase smudge on the left,try not to pay attention to it,Ill erase it later :P
    Im pretty much happy with the txt :mellow:
    rate

really nice, like your style.
    awesome text aswell.

venom

the text looks pretty cool, like the signature at all

DarkForceTM

Do any of you know any tutorial to help me learn Photoshop Cs3?

venom

There are alot tutorials out. Try MrGoogle !

_ArchDevil_

lol go google,type Photoshop tutorials and u'll get gazilion links...
    or reg on some gfx forum,and check tutorial section... like this 1 - http://www.visual-perfection.net/Forum/forum.php
    (sry if Im breaking any rules...)

anyway,10x for ur comments,even tho these r not what I've expected :P
    waiting for some1 like Jay to rate it,I know theres tons of bad critics which I'll be happy to hear xD

or reg on some gfx forum,and check tutorial section... like this 1 - http://www.visual-perfection.net/Forum/forum.php

waiting for some1 like Jay to rate it,I know theres tons of bad critics which I'll be happy to hear xD[/b]
    theres really nothing bad with it...

Its just if u dont like that kind of style.

spab

waiting for some1 like Jay to rate it,I know theres tons of bad critics which I'll be happy to hear xD[/b]
    you asked fot that
    so lets start
    i dont like:
    the c4d on bg is too visible, i think its one of those on black bg which starts in center and comes to you
    the blending of left side (your point of view) is imho too bad
    depth could be improved and light is the worst part of it, i dont like soft brush lightin
    i like:
    the text, thats really cool, almost profesional one, thats completely another level
    i miss:
    something what can light up the signature, this is for me a common work, nothing special
    colors fit to each other quiet well
    signature appels to eye quiet well
    you wanted bad, you got bad

_ArchDevil_

if u ask ppl who are actually more in PS then some here,u'll find out whats wrong
    I'll tell few things taht could be changed
    Blending could be better,since I didnt even try to blend it except that light source
    txt is nice from what I heard,but it could be better,need to use diff fonts and colors
    Right side is lil too dark comparing to the left 1,my plan was to make it like a gradient
    but it could be lil brighter
    those "splats" which I haven't seen before I posted it here-smudge left on the left of her right brest
    I 4got to erase it...same goes for those 2 splats in left bottom corner and left mid spot
    Focal is whole render,which isnt so good thing,my idea was to make her face focal point,but I couldnt
    get what I wanted...(couldnt find c4d to put it over her body and to get some flow with it...)
    idea was to get depth with those c4d's on the left and right,but I couldnt get it bcuz Im still noobish and I dunno
    how to make depth on a sig...well I have a idea hw to get it but didnt try it-so sig needs more depth
    I could prolly find few more thingies,but it's not important,those who r lil more in PS will explain better
    But hey Im in PS for like 4months,and been making only like 1 sig per week,so I find this good sig for the time
    I spent and I think its 1 of my best

_ArchDevil_

lol haha spab thx for comments,and I can tell u Im actually glad ur list of bad things
    on my sig isn't any longer then that xD

btw could u send me ur msn via Pm if u have 1,I could use some of ur renders/c4d if u
    would be so nice to send me some :P

I think I'll start working more in PS,as my free time lets me,I usually gave up every time
    I didnt get what I wanted lol